Heathen Crusade...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
After reading the post about Emperor, I was wondering how many of you are aware of the Heathen Crusade festival happening this year in Minnesota.

The 3 headliners are Primordial, Moonsorrow, and Thryfing. Novembers Doom and The Chasm are 2 of the opening bands. It's January 21st at the Star Central in Minneapolis MN (yeah, Minnesota in January - yikes).

Here's the website: http://www.heathencrusade.com.

As long as nothing is happening with work, I will be there... I got to see Thryfing this year at Sweden, but never thought Primoridal or Moonsorrow would come to these shores. I petioned Glenn for Moonsorrow as an "oddball" band for PP, but this will work also.

Let me know what you guys think.

BenMech said:
I still wish Moonsorrow would play ProgPower, but the Heathen Crusade lineup is incredible. Just as good as Day of the Equinox

As much as I dig Progpower, having been to 2 of the last 3, this show is so much better for all three Euro bands to debut their excellent music to a North American crowd.

I have already made plans to fly out from New Jersey to see this. There is no way I'm missing my 2 favorite viking metal bands playing together in the states.

I will love it all:

snow and cold:guh:
hockey game along with 19000 other insane hockey fanatics on the night before the show:loco:
getting to see 3 amazing Euro bands I have been dying to see along with killer North American bands:headbang: