Heaven and Hell reunion

I saw them on the Heaven and Hell Tour great show, 2 great classic albums.Apparently they are supposed to be headlining next years Monsters Of Rock or Download.Hope it comes off i will be there.:headbang:

I happened to read an interview with Steve Harris in Metal Hammer a while back and he mentioned the H&H Tour and he said that both Maiden & Priest were supposed to support them with you peeps in the UK :worship:

If that was to happen, it would be (IMO) the best fuckin concert of all time :headbang:

saw them on the mob rules tour and dehumaniser tour with ronnie james.....its a pity that ozzy cant ...wont or doesnt accept that many a fine tune was written whilst he was in rehab or pissing on the alamo and the such.... voodoo, sign of the southern cross,die young, heaven and hell.... if he had sung some of these songs when he reunited with geezer bill and tony then the supsequent tours and festivals would have been more complete . Can anyone imagine an iron maiden tour without iron maiden been sang (just because bruce wasnt the original singer) or ac dc touring without whole lotta rosie or highway to hell......ps it says on the dio website that he will not be touring with sabbath and is in the studio recording his next album.. i hope it stays that way dio doesnt need sabbath just like sabbath didnt need tony martin once ozzy had dried up as a solo artist and needed some easy money

I think Sabbath are still breathing (just) so that's why they have to use the H+H moniker. It's seems that Ozzy calls the shots when they'll record/tour etc. Piss poor IMO. He seems to do the same with Zakk Wyldes career. Hasn't he just had to blow off the BLS European Tour next year due to 'other commitments'. I think he heard Ozzy calling. I think Ozzy should get busy or call it a day for good.

Sharon Osbourne now owns the rights to the name Black Sabbath and has refused to let them us the name.On Ozzy's Site he says there is only one Sabbath, the one with him in,but he wishes them well.