Heavy Metal and Personality Survey

JennaCA79

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hello!

I'm doing research for one of my college classes and I would appreciate it if you guys could complete my anonymous survey on heavy metal music and personality. It will take less than 10 minutes to complete. I did not include every subgenre of heavy metal in the survey, so please do not comment on subgenres I forgot to include. I chose six subgenres randomly from a hat.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rOLmWMKVVlxjlw9aIDBf1w0HRRlg2dfd3cI2d8bFhUY/viewform

Thank You!

If you have any questions or notice any mistakes in my survey, please let me know.

I did it because I'm good-hearted, but it worried me that at the same time I checked the option that I most frequently listen to classical music yet I only knew one of the three examples you provided. :yow:

Thank You! And don't worry about the examples provided for the classical music preference. They were just examples I included, in case people don't know what classical music is.

Closed already? I was gonna take it too, I love stupid bullshit quizzes.

Maybe I'll revitalize my quiz thread. Had a pretty decent link to something similar that may prove equally useful to your research.