Heavy Metal in japanese

Mick Moss said:
I remember a Japanese thrash band on a British documentary once, they were ace!!!

Cant remember their name, started with an 'S'

Anyone know?

sacrifice?

Jugulator said:
Could anyone tell me some japanese bands of traditional heavy metal that sings in japanese?????????
Songs sung in japanese are pretty cool.

Check out X, especially the album Blue Blood. Some songs are pretty crappy but the good ones (eg. the title track, Easy Fight Rambling, Kurenai) more than make up for it.

There is Japanese ( Not British ) Sabbat but I don't think they are thrash?

I don't know much about Jap metal but my favorite is ANTHEM and ANIMETAL. I have one album each Bound To Break and Animetal Marathon 3 Tsuburaya ultraman stuff.

Most of you should know famous Loudness.

I've heard X-Japan ( absolute rubbish ) and Coco Bat.

Concerto Moon is poorman's Yngwie Malmsteen stuff. But Malmsteen is joke him self. He is after all Blackmore + Maiden clone.

Maybe they don't have best music but they have best metal mag in the world BURRN!

peace

god_king said:
There is Japanese ( Not British ) Sabbat but I don't think they are thrash?
They're old school black metal, a little like Venom. Most of their albums are in English though.
Highly recommended nevertheless.

god_king said:
I've heard X-Japan ( absolute rubbish )
Whereupon I kindly ask: how much have you heard of them? Check out the first two albums if you haven't done so, I can't imagine a fan of Anthem and Loudness not liking X.

Onde Erik, I've lived in Tokyo for 13 years.

Blue Blood came around in 1989? I was like 10 years old then. I was retarded junior school kid then.

These bunch of little brats singing " Week End! Week End! " bloody hell.

X-Japan looked like Kabuki Twisted Sister glam.

You know Kin Niku Syojo Tai too? The famous Takagi Boo Densetsu?

I know Loudness but never heard their music so I can't comment. Probably they sounds like Racer X.

Adios