Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
Dear fellow neverheadz! I am in desperate need of your help. For some strange reason all those little creatures you will see in the pic appeared in the desktop of my PC and they threaten that they will take over my PC, my soul, my body and eventually the whole world through the internet via 512k dedicated DSL connection. I stand helpless as i see my PC being taken over. Lets unite against the global terror that threatens humanity.
v1%2Ejpg

As u see in their faces they are ruthless and will not stop untill their lust and thirst is satisfied.

GOD HELP US... :saint:
:OMG: :eek::) :eek: :zombie: :yell: :yuk:

haha well done metalized ... dont let these li´l bastards take over your PC!! btw ... is it u, metalized, that actually reads this post or is it one of the PC-creatures already got into powers???????? FEAR!
poor world ....

:cry:

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
hmm, having that bar on the right side of the screen looks like a good and rather organized idea. i wonder if i could accomplish this?

DEATH FUCKING RULES!!
holy shitballs, they are God's. Wow. I'm speechless. Especially when it's up loud!
Easy! For the Desktop bar to appear right click on the main bar on the bottom. Point on new toolbar. Its expansion will show a list of toolbars. Click on Desktop. The new Toolbar will appear incorporated on ur main one. U can move it if you drag its separator anywhere on the desktop arrea. You can have it as a window, or as i have it. For the desktop icons to disappear you must have active desktop enabled.
For win 98 right click on desktop. Click on properties. Click on Effects. Check "Hide icons when the desktop is viewed as a web page. Click on OK. There you are. ;)

Yes indeed DEATH fucking rule.
And Lefay, too.

Or you can just click on your existing taskbar (on the left-hand side just to the right of the start button where that little line is) and drag it. That will move the taskbar around. You can put it on the top or left, too, if you want. If you want to make it bigger, just put your cursor at the top of it (when you get the little up and down arrow cursor, you'll know you're in the right spot), then click and drag to expand it. I always use 2 rows at the bottom of my screen.