Ok, I've decided not to complain about what songs Nevermore chooses not to play...

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
For a few years, I've complained that they play nothing but "new" songs in the USA. This is how I've come to my senses and chose to accept it:

1. Europe gets Sea of Possibilities, No More Will, Dreaming Neon Black, Fault of the Flesh, The Learning... because Europeans appreciate the good music. Apparently, the media isnt covered in the horseshit that is popular over here.

2. USA gets Alot of 7 string material. Why? because it's what America loves at the current time. We can't deny it. The United States of America loves chuggy music. This is what causes Nevermore to be marketing geniuses and plays the chuggy music.

it's the only thing I can come up with to help me become satisfied with never hearing anything pre-7 string other than Beyond Within and 7 Tongues of God.

-Will

When I saw Nevermore the set sucked. Warrel Dane also sounded awful.

I have not listened to nevermore since then.

I saw them pretty recently after This Godless Endeavor came out.

Enemy242 said:
when they headline someday i bet they'll play a lot of old songs. I hope to hear the death of passion and poison godmachine and 42147 someday.

Oh goodness, if I could see the Death of Passion played live, I would lick Warrel's balls. :kickass: :kickass:

...wait, what?

I think the US gets the 7 string material because that's the new stuff they want to promote. Until they do a headlining tour they don't have time to play stuff like The Learning, Dreaming Neon Black or stuff like that.