Ok, I've decided not to complain about what songs Nevermore chooses not to play...

I saw Nevermore during the Opeth tour and Warrell had a cold that night (Will was there afaik, it was the PA Halloween date), but he still sounded great imo.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Oh goodness, if I could see the Death of Passion played live, I would lick Warrel's balls. :kickass: :kickass:

I saw them play The Death of Passion in 2000 when they headlined for Dreaming Neon Black. They came to this crap hole in St. Louis called the Creepy Crawl. Great show.....you can lick my balls if you want. :lol:

Will Bozarth said:
yeah, i was there. i was the one warrel was talking to between songs. you probably saw me, too. i was dressed up as Jesus

Yeah, I think I saw you there, I was back near the mixing board.

"USA gets Alot of 7 string material. Why? because it's what America loves at the current time. We can't deny it. The United States of America loves chuggy music. This is what causes Nevermore to be marketing geniuses and plays the chuggy music."

STFU USA likes melodeath numetal like Lamb of God,Trivium, Killswitch, As I lay dying and any other band that sound like them.

I think regardless of the situation, nevermore should lay down some old school tracks. We gotta hear some CBF, Sea of possibilities, Optimist or Pessimist, Fault of the Flesh, and Cenotaph.

Maybe their role as support probably prevents them, but that should NOT prevent them period.

Well hell, if they're going to play old school, might as well play Battle Angels, Ascension to Destiny, Communion, and Future Tense. Sieg heil to Sanctuary!