Heir Apparent live video

I love how they combined elements of all their records... The ending is somewhat typical for Orchid imo while there are some Deliverance moments at the beginning :D It's awesome

its a great song ... but i dont like, that there are no clean vocals in it... just my opinion

Opeth are as steady as the rising sun. How the fuck do they keep on doing this?

And for the person who didn't like the lack of clean vocals, keep in mind its just one track from the full album, so you have to factor it into the grand scale. We know the first song is the short one with the female vocals, and this being track two is actually a nice little progression.

First impression? It was good. I need more time and a few good listens to really get it, but I like it. It's dark, it's twisted, it's heavy. Mikael was not kidding when he said the new stuff would have that kind of atmosphere.

do you people know how good a progression this is for opeth from ghost reveries? pfft. it makes sense that opeth makes a more "metal" turn now that Fred is with them.

folks i tell you what, i could almost shit myself with excitement. If this song is released as a taster on the RR site i can almost guarentee that this will draw in more fans to put a seal and guarentee of quality on the album eos