Heir Apparent live video

Well that was awesome. I only watched it once so I'm having trouble remembering the details, but I loved those groove parts and the solos and that one technical section where mendez's hands were flying all over. I hope the rest of the album is more of a departure from their regular sound though.

You raise good points Jon, but if were doing a strict derivation, then I guess the credit will ultimately go to the Almighty for creating the universe we live in, thus allowing for Mikael and the song to come about. Oh, what a coincidence, they're the same person. So i guess.. Thanks, Mike.

I guess that would also explain why the song is so godlike. Btw, did anyone else think Axe was friggin' brilliant on this song?

JESUS CHRIST. for the 5,000th time, it's a fucking bootleg recorded on a little digicam, so it won't have good fucking audio EOD

quit your whining, you wouldnt have heard the song at all otherwise. and if you're not aurally challenged it is possible to make out most of the song.

IM aware its a bootleg and I wasnt 'whining' about the quality you shitstick, im making the point that i have read very comprehensive views on the track and that because the sound is so bad i find it hard to see how any opinions were reached, :Smug: OK!

IM aware its a bootleg and I wasnt 'whining' about the quality you shitstick, im making the point that i have read very comprehensive views on the track and that because the sound is so bad i find it hard to see how any opinions were reached, :Smug: OK!

Where are these comprehensive reviews you're talking about? Because most of the folks here are making pretty general statements that can be easily supported no matter what the quality of the sound is. No one's evaluating the sound fidelity to determine if it's good. They're evaluating the song, which, if you watch the video, is pretty easy to hear, and more than enough to be able to form a general opinion, as the people in this thread have done.

And please stop using the word "fartbox" in your posts. :lol:

Where are these comprehensive reviews you're talking about? Because most of the folks here are making pretty general statements that can be easily supported no matter what the quality of the sound is. No one's evaluating the sound fidelity to determine if it's good. They're evaluating the song, which, if you watch the video, is pretty easy to hear, and more than enough to be able to form a general opinion, as the people in this thread have done.

And please stop using the word "fartbox" in your posts. :lol:

Im only making the point that i am going to wait till album is out to make a decision and i think 'FARTBOX' should be used on this forum to describe an album of little or no credibility in the metal, sub-metal genres :lol:

Shit, I haven't posted here in ages, just came to say asomething after I heard the new song. Goddam it, I like it, its fucking brutal, got the Opeth-typical syncopated shit and all the stuff that I was expecting and some more.

I actually liked it, really, completely unlike my expectations. (which honestly were a bit low)