Hell and all hallows eve

Hmmmm....

I reckon Siobhan has a good chance of winning the bids because she seems more hungry for it, but she's been having financial difficulties, which gives Podgie the advantage. Dave also seems to be a darkhorse in the T-shirt bid.

I'd bet that some random cunt will win it so that he can sell it on in a few years for some money to wank with.

Dom already has a copy of Hell and All Hallows Eve, he'll win the shirt if he goes for it though. Which I wouldn't go for simply because it's far too big for me.

It's not a Hell demo shirt, I have two of those haha, it's slightly older than that I think, probably the first shirt the band ever produced.

Anyways,

I'd bet that some random cunt will win it so that he can sell it on in a few years for some money to wank with.

Yeah, probably.

As for the shirt, it's £29 before anyone's even bid on it, which will automatically put off A LOT of people.

It's not a Hell demo shirt, I have two of those haha, it's slightly older than that I think, probably the first shirt the band ever produced.

Anyways,

Yeah, probably.

As for the shirt, it's £29 before anyone's even bid on it, which will automatically put off A LOT of people.

Are you certain about that? It has Enter the grave across the back. Enter the grave was on the hell demo.

I'm not certain about anything, you'd have to ask one of the guys if you wanted to be certain. I have two Hell demo shirts though, which have the artwork on the front and a band photo on the back, I'm pretty sure those shirts came after the shirt you're selling... Even if it was just a couple of months or whatever.

The ETG shirt your selling is for the release of ETG I believe, as Podgie says, there are seperate Hell Demo t-shirts with the artwork on them.

Easy mistake to make, but it was before ETG was released. It was the ETG top I'm selling (which came out with hell), then the hell print tops came out before enter the grave was released on earache.

I'm not sure how many they made of these, but i've never seen someone else wearing one.

I'm positive the shirt you're selling came out before the Hell demo shirts. I'm not sure how many of them were made either, but there was apparently 300 Hell demo shirts made, so I can imagine it was less than that. I'd guess about 50-100, at most. If Ol or Matt sees this they might remember :lol:

I'm positive the shirt you're selling came out before the Hell demo shirts. I'm not sure how many of them were made either, but there was apparently 300 Hell demo shirts made, so I can imagine it was less than that. I'd guess about 50-100, at most. If Ol or Matt sees this they might remember :lol:

Yeah I'm sure they did. I remember after I bought both demos and the top I saw merch being sold from the evile Myspace. I told them what I had and remember being told I had "the full set!". :lol:

Really annoyed now. Had 3 copies of All Hallows Eve when it first came out - 1 I gave away in a secret santa (it was a last minute panic thing!) 1 I lost, and 1 is one of the first 10 or so made so it is just a cd-r in the case - can't really prove its genuine to anyone! Doesn't matter anyway cos I wouldnt sell it.