Hellfest!

I'll be at Hellfest for the second time this year. I remember the unique girl's W.C of the last year. Bad souvenir :erk:

For those who are going, here's a bunch of video journals about Hellfest that may contain some useful info about the whole fest. Having watched them, it seems they've got things together now, organisation-wise.. Let's hope it's actually true :)

www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=98992

Especially episode 3 contains some useful info about the festival site, available facilities etc.

Do you mean that you know for a fact that there are actually no showers available or are you simply not planning to use them?

Yes! I know it as a fact! It was posted on the Hellfest forum by one of the organizers..

Quote: "This year no showers on the campsite due to the lack of water supply. But you'll find toilets place with washbasin."

Get ready to a smelly festival :kickass:

Hmm, in one of those Hellfest TV episodes there is talk of basic sanitary facilities and more 'luxurious' facilities which you have to pay for, for those who wish more 'comfort', I was assuming/hoping that would include showers..

But then, I showered only once on a festival, which was last year @ Wacken.. So I'll cope without them, but just the thought that they're not available at all if I even wanted to use them is a bit worrying somehow ;)

Just got my bags packed. Leaving the house at 7 tomorrow morning. I`ll be staying in Rennes until Thursday morning if anyone else is going to be there.
The excitement is really getting to me now.