Hello everyone I'm new

It has to be a Tuesday..... I'll be busy (or dead), unless it's a Tuesday. :D

Oh and I'll have to send Phoenix over to cryogenically freeze you now then, shall I? ;)

Spike

Spike said:
It has to be a Tuesday..... I'll be busy (or dead), unless it's a Tuesday. :D

Oh and I'll have to send Phoenix over to cryogenically freeze you now then, shall I? ;)

Spike

Tuesday it is.
And you got to be frozen too. Dont want pervy old people staring at me :p

Damn, this one has spunk......

......Me likee!! :D

Where'd you find her Chris? :err:

P.S. I'll be over in a Jiffee, I think if we're going to be cryogenically frozen for 81 years, we may as well save some money and at least use the same vessel. :Smug:

But be careful though... things get exceptionally hard when they get cold, not that that isn't neccessarily already the case! :heh:

Spike

ANd to think I was going to say morning or afternoon, cos I'd be busy with my weekly game of bingo by 2084.... looks like that's not going to be a problem anymore. ;)

:cry: I found her in Limp Bizkit chat two years ago and she was the only brit there that didn't ahve her head stuck up her fat ass.......

three times....

not to say she has a fat ass....

I'd smack it....

....IN BED!!!

....NAKED!!!!!

YES!!!! :tickled:

How about posting a picture....even if you're not gonna show your boobs, it's nice to know what people look like.

I liked Limp Bizkit :cry:

but I wizened up quick :saint: and yes she likes good music now... but she also still likes shit music :erk: I'm trying to fix that but god, I'm only human. I sent her Gardenian, Green Carnation, she has three burned Opeth CDs... and she likes it. I've done good. *is proud* :tickled:

Hello. I am GoD. You might remember me from such a films as 'The Creation' and 'Oh my GoD, who stole my cinnamon?!' If so, please forget now. Hello once more.