Hello everyone!

Signify

New Metal Member
Oct 13, 2006
Israel
hello everyone, im a new member in this forum, Hope to fit in.
I was amazed to find out that orphaned land has so many fans from different countries...
im 24, from israel, starting my MA in psychology and an orphaned fan for the last 4 or 5 years.
i've heard about this forum in the past but never had the chance to visit it, so as i said, finally im here, hope to fit in and of course would love to meet new people. (icq number in my profile)

thats all, Cheers :kickass:

Signify said:
hello everyone, im a new member in this forum, Hope to fit in.
I was amazed to find out that orphaned land has so many fans from different countries...
im 24, from israel, starting my MA in psychology and an orphaned fan for the last 4 or 5 years.
i've heard about this forum in the past but never had the chance to visit it, so as i said, finally im here, hope to fit in and of course would love to meet new people. (icq number in my profile)

thats all, Cheers :kickass:
ברוך הבא

If you go to the Oud Festival in Jerusalem on Nov 15th you'll probably meet some cool new people from the Orphaned family from different countries ;)

Have fun here, and check also the official Fan Club at http://www.orphaned-disciples.com :)

RashomoN said:
Welcome.....
whats your name?

the nickname is cool though.....
I guess you are Porcupine fan as well?!
:)

Indeed. I was very glad to hear that Steven Wilson will produce the next albums.
Thanx all for the warm welcome. :headbang:

What about making this the new "Hello, i'm new, [few sentences about myself]"- tread?!

btw: welcome :wave:

Well Signify...you never did tell us your name or where you study
and for that I hate you with all my guts...:lol:
but since you like Porcupine Tree(I spoke with Steven Wilson,who wants to fucking touch me?) and Orphaned Land...I'll forgive you

My name is hanan, and i will study in haifa univ.
Btw, in absentia, i discovered OL way before i discovered PT, and they both stand in my top 20 (?).
Awsome bands.

Hey welcome! There is another guy- big OL fan that comes from Haifa and studied there. His name is Folkore and you probably know him from the Hebrew forum?
I am happy to greet another Israeli on the international forum, we have all kinds of nationalities here, but obnly recently more Isaeli have started to hang here as well.

Hope to see you at the show in Jerusalem!

Greetings,
Nathalie

btw- I'm from the fanclub

Signify said:
My name is hanan, and i will study in haifa univ.
Btw, in absentia, i discovered OL way before i discovered PT, and they both stand in my top 20 (?).
Awsome bands.

Ok, sorry my bad! that's how i was introduced to this great band! OH HOW I WOULD KILL to see PT Live.

Metal head87 said:
Hmm, I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't like Porcupine Tree:OMG:

Well, the few songs I´ve heard with PT weren´t all that great, but maybe I´ve heard the wrong stuff...
I got to know PT through Steve Wilsons work with Opeth.