Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
Heeeeeeeellllö!

Been havin the time of my life and i have only been here since Wed. Was taken care of immediately upon arrival. Been doing nothing but drinking and having loads of fun being hungover,eatuing pizza and stuff. Still having a massive blast here. Been enjoying sleeping all fuckin' day, too!!

Just wanteed to say hello to my buds! a bottle of Jack Daniels was sacrificed last night to the gods of metal so i am just as my title says, hungover as fuck.

i got some pics for ya all once i figure out how to upload them from here. i managed to get a cityscape pic, some nature pics, and a few of the requested drinking pics. i havnt puked yet either but we shall see how i fare tonight....

take care, guys! :D

Heyyyy Talia, fellow female drunkard, I already missed you ! :D Glad yer havin' a great time! :) Wish I was in Bunnytown too :lol:
Anyways, Wacken's drawing near :headbang: and maybe we'll meet there!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Talia!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: this rocks more than anything that has ever rocked this world before :loco:

oh and for pics, you can host them on my server, just send them to delt@razorback.ca and i'll put em up.

:wave:

*HuGgZz* from back here in Canada!!!!!! (i have long arms :D )

Hey Talia!! Glad that you made it there safely my fellow metalhead boozer!!! and So nice to see that you thought of all us left behind to give us an update. I cannot wait to see those pics!

Keep rockin' :headbang:

but most importantly...

keep drinking!! :D