Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Hahaha, Maybe they dont trust you BEHIND the bar with loads of booze :p

And Last time someone complained about the breakfast i made them and sent it back, i put out a note to them saying "Eat Elsewhere"

Well, good so far! So far i have been to this one seedy little place, cant remember the name at the moment. And i have been to the Corner Bar several times which i love. Ahh, Hearse, i see you are in Helsinki, perhaps we should meet for a drink sometime....:D Also been to some suburbs where i stayed the first few days, varied bars and stuff, and been crashin out at hostels at the moment. And man, since i have been here i get deja vu like 5 times a day or some crazy shit like that. it's pretty nuts!

Hey Fenrir, I know you are online right now. Say something! :D

EDIT: Duh, she postjumped me. :yuk:

EDIT II: And she disconnected. :cry:

Fenrir13 said:
fuck yeah! wacken, tho....MAN...its expensive now to get there. ANYONE know the cheapest way there?
I don't know about the cheapest, but we go there by Finnair and it costs 376e/two person to there and back. Free beer on the plane, I'm probably in bad condition before we get in German. :erk: :D

tomorrow i am gonna head to some travel agents and see what they can put me on. i'll fly on one of those little planes with propellers that you have to wear goggles on if i can get there for cheap, i aint too picky. :D

hangover number whattafuck ever. wheeeeeee!

yeah, if it still works (cause you're really late ;-)) I'd go by ryanair, i guess they are the cheapest....