Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

@Fenrir: Whoa, a little crowd it was in Corner yesterday! Duh, sorry for not saying goodbye but we left at closing time and I didn't see you anywhere at that point :erk: Saw you had fun with Mr. Scream aka Jari :tickled: (the tall blond former singer of Ensiferum), he is a nice guy but I wonder why is he constantly hugging everyone? Especially males :lol:
Did you go some other place after leaving? Alas we (read: him :p ) got a bit drunk so we just headed home (not before buying german sausage and chicken nuggets at the grill tho! haha).

Hehehe.....

Ahh, yeah Zsuzsa, me, Jari, Petri and Toni(Norther) and one other guy(friend of Jari and I forget his name) ended up at highlights drinking more. Well, as for hugging everyone it seems that lots of Finnish men do that while drunk! Now Petri sayz he will get me to get sick at a 'vodka party' apparently by feeding me nothing but hard booze all night. And i have to say when you hear 'damn, you ARE a hardcore drinker' from a Finn, it makes you a very proud person. :lol: So we shall see what happens here...

I leave for Kuopio today, just got my train ticket, prolly wont be back till at least the 15th or the 16th, but it will be nice to see some woods and countryside for a change i think, before its back to Hellsinki for yet another month of fun!

its fuckin worth it to at least visit, i am glad i am getting to live here for awhile. though my bank acct took an unecessary hit a bit back(forced to stay in a more expensive hotel room a few nights after i crashed with my one bud here cuz the hostels were all booked), i shall just give a call home to say the lower funds were not my fault so they'll help me out. :D that and tuesday i talk to some people about gettin a residence permit so i can maybe work out here doin something, hopefully with music!

I also forgot to mention Ewo treating me to a drink last night and then proceeding to balance his drink on my head for awhile. :lol: There has not been a dull moment here yet....

Hey Tal! Glad to hear that you are having a great time there (sorry to hear about your funds being depleted though). Well, hopefully you will be able to find a job soon and you wont have to worry. Compared to the U.S., how are the prices of things there?

slaesh said:
why the fuck did you go to finland of all places?????????????
Just a lucky guess, but I bet it's because we finns kick ass!! :p

It's nice to hear about your trip every now and then Tal. Just remember to give me a call when you're coming this way so I can keep my promise and buy that beer for you :D

I think Zsuzsa and Tal should stay in finland forever so I could get a chance meeting them at least sometime... You are having a way too good time there, you need to share :p

I will definately get in touch wtih u, Janina! I am in Kuopio till the 17th or so, then heading back to catch the Rotten Sound gig at Tavastia on the 18th i believe. I'll be in Hellsinki again for a bit but I think I'll try and make Tampere near the end of August after the Bodom shows. :D

and yeah, gotta give the updates when I can! And yep, i came here cuz i love the music, i have friends here, and i like to drink, and now i dont wanna leave :D

Johanna said:
I think Zsuzsa and Tal should stay in finland forever so I could get a chance meeting them at least sometime... You are having a way too good time there, you need to share :p

That'll most probably happen so get your luggage and come here soon :p

yeah but finland? i know i would'nt pay to visit that place, unless there was a festival or something.. the only good thing with finland is cob and the only good thing about sweden is evergrey, early in flames and the hockey team

slaesh said:
yeah but finland? i know i would'nt pay to visit that place, unless there was a festival or something.. the only good thing with finland is cob and the only good thing about sweden is evergrey, early in flames and the hockey team
and the chicks......

Hey, Tal, you think you're gonna go back next year? Cause elsewhere on this forum, a few folks are considering goin to Europe in the summer!

@Sister of Sorrow: Haha, I meant that there was actually a HUGE crowd at Corner ;p And about drunken finnish gayness; so very true! haha But it's the same at home as well, men can freely be gay and remain unjudged while drunk :lol:
I so regret that I didn't have a cam with me when Petri, Jari and some third guy hugged and sang along with The Final Countdown :lol:

@Tal: have you been to the embassy yet?