Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

ah girls don't talk too much about Cider, I still have to wait 15 days for it but DAMN I WILL DRINK SO MUCH OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And eat the Finnish bread too of course, mmm.....and the cheese absolutely rulez too....argh, I can't wait anymore to get to HELLSINKI !!!!!!!!!

And Zsuzsa: Ensiferum is one of my absolute favs :kickass: !

Fenrir13 said:
So far I am hooked on the Pear Cider, Apple Cider, Strawberry Cider, White Russians(well, I drank them anyway :p ), Koff, Lapin Kulta Ice, i do want some more Absinthe(tho my first encounter with it), drank enough Jack to make Slash proud, and I have been loving Minttu lately as well. And Salmiakki....mmmm......

damn, ive just been drinkin any damn thing....:D as for food I got hooked on that dark Finnish bread, which i eat with anything, got hooked on tuna fish sandwiches with mustard(funny story), and of course the varied different kinds of pizza here cuz pizza is the ultimate hangover food. :D I never really had tonnikala and katkarapu(tuna and shrimp) on pizza before....and the toast in Corner Bar just owns my american ass. :D
Haha, ffs, how can you like salmiakki? ;q Finns could have won the WW II with that crap :lol: (as a torture tool of course :p )
And the black bread...well, it's not bad but it can be very dry sometimes for my taste, heh.

One thing is true tho; the Corner Bar toast is DELICIOUS! <3 mmm, gimmie some ham toast into me stomach mmm

Btw a statement from me,
countryside = DRAGONFLIES ;O
Dude, these things are fucking swarming around here! I swear I had to duck every now and then when I was walking outside ;F
Now I'm off to sleep... have to take the children to the kindergarden tomorrow morning (and I better NOT to forget my sunglasses like the last time...I could barely saw the road ;O )

Hey, we are just sharin how we love stuff about Finland. tonight me and my bud went to a metal bar, then a rock bar in Kuopio, after drinking a six pack and a bottle of Koskenkorva....then drank more beer and proceeded to throw park benches and circus signs into the woods. Reminds me of the redneck fun we used to have in New Jersey, only this place is better than Jersey. :D

Tomorrow is my first beer sauna, so we shall see how this goes....

Another nice 5 nights in the countryside, then its back to the city for me. Tampere will be the next city I visit after my Helsinki run again, tho I definately might be hitting Jyväskylä for the second bodom show after Helsinki, then MAYBE the third if I get a lift...

ahh well, maybe i should try to sleep now....

Tut Ankh Amon said:
zsuzsa, fen and sister:
you turned this into the women talk thread! :lol: :p

Hey come on, we're kinda shemales ;) ...

Fenrir13 said:
tho I definately might be hitting Jyväskylä for the second bodom show after Helsinki, then MAYBE the third if I get a lift...

Hehe..yeah you're right :dopey: :loco: !! Let's go there together somehow...

Fenrir13 said:
tho I definately might be hitting Jyväskylä for the second bodom show after Helsinki, then MAYBE the third if I get a lift...
When will that be? Can I accompany you guys if i have the money and the freetime? :p TOTAL FUCKING CONQUER! ;D

Man, it's only 8:35 in the morning and I already went to Parainen and back (10km from this house). First time I had to find the kindergarden alone and I even got lost haha, but fortunately Johan helped me out ;q I think I drove a circle around it after he got fed up and pointed onto a yellow building :lol:

Now what is there to do today... do the dishes I guess and then I'll try to do something useful, like practicing for this english test (which I have to take in order to apply to the university in Helsinki).

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Yeah you're damn right, I've spent maybe 2 weeks in Helsinki and feel almost native there cos it' such a wonderful city with cool people...I just love the Finish mentality, difficult to explain but it's so different from Germany, their black humour and everything...I just feel like being born in the wrong place here... :erk:

totally the same here. i couldn´t describe it better :)

Gavin: I will for sure!!! :D

Sister: Hell yeah girl, we shall...! More drunken hanging. Where are you staying in Helsinki, anyway?

Zsuzsa: You better come with us if you can!!!! :D The Jyvälyskä show is August 26th, the day after the Tavastia show.

Ok, guys, here are some nice pics to appease the masses! Not too many, but here are a handful of scenery pics and some drunken retardedness.....

The City of Helsinki:

city2.JPG

A streetlamp :D

light.JPG

A nice lake in Kuopio

lake.JPG

A duck in the nice lake in Kuopio :lol:

duck.JPG

Eerie pic while walking thru woods of Kuopio:

forest3.JPG

Me and my friend drunk acting like bridge trolls, also in Kuopio :lol: :D

bm3.JPG

My second day in Helsinki, i took this pic of that guy who kicked my ass at minigolf...:D

minigolf.JPG

Hope ya like em! Not even too hungover today and I await trying out the sauna and beer tonight! Where I am halfway up Finland its about 18 degrees out(celsius), so its hella nice. Tomorrow we are gonna catch some shooting star showers by a lake we think, this is my 'nature' time, hehe.....fri and sat tho its to Kuopio's big metal bar again tho!!

Fenrir13 said:
Hope ya like em! Not even too hungover today and I await trying out the sauna and beer tonight! Where I am halfway up Finland its about 18 degrees out(celsius), so its hella nice. Tomorrow we are gonna catch some shooting star showers by a lake we think, this is my 'nature' time, hehe.....fri and sat tho its to Kuopio's big metal bar again tho!!

Great Pics, Tal, thanx for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:
And hell, you gonna have a lot of fun drinkin' with my sisters, it's such a pity i don't have the posibility to go there with them..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

No probs, guys. I figured you'd dig sum of them :D Dont worry, alcohol related ones will be on the way. I keep forgetting to bring my camera to the Corner bar. I gotta remember to bring it next week when i go back, i'll prolly hit it on Wed, i get back Monday or Tuesday to Helsinki but its usually a little dead those nights tho i might find myself wandering down for a pint as usual. :D

But if i bring that thing to Corner on a Friday or Saturday all hell will break loose thats for sure!! :lol:

Ahh, it sux you cant come along, Missery....but i shall drink for you as well if thats any help...

Whoa kickass pics there dudette! Rock on!
And you get interesting people to kick your ass at minigolf! :D Teehee!

Btw, I am planning on visiting Hel(l)sinki soon :hotjump: