Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

COBabe said:
totally the same here. i couldn´t describe it better :)

:) Us poor girls....

@Fen: We'll be staying in a small youth hostel in the centre of Helsinki. Veeeery nice pics, make me impatient to finally arrive ther even more...ahhh, looks like fun. CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!
Do you already know how to get to Jyväskylä btw?

@Zsuzsa: Would be a lot of fun if you joined our drunken company :D . But fen was wrong:The show will be on Aug27th, 2 days after Tavastia. Anyway if you can't make it we'll meet in Corner Bar, ok ?! We'll be there from Aug25th-Sep5th. If you want to you can PM me your mobile phone no.

@Missery :wave: I already miss you darling....so much !!!! Take care of yourself !!

Fenrir13 said:
Ahh, it sux you cant come along, Missery....but i shall drink for you as well if thats any help...

Yeah, just think of me for one or two seconds while you're having your fun over there :kickass: :erk:
But I should stop whining and start wishing you a kickass time over there, you really have to drink for two then! (As well as my sis*, of course :loco: )

Fenrir13 said:
Ahh, it sux you cant come along, Missery....but i shall drink for you as well if thats any help...

Yeah, give me a minute of silence when you're sharing your CIDER with my girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :headbang:
Thanx a lot, Tal, and i wish you as much fun on the Mini-Tour as one can have, but i guess, no, i know, that you all gonna have major fun... one big happy drunken family :D

ups, two posts, i'm sorry, the first time it was said that it didn't work.. however, you all know what i wanna say ;)

This thread has been great to read, good to know there are some people who like Finland! If you can tolerate the shitty weather and like drinking and metal Finland is just the place for you!

Dude, the shitty weather, metal and drinking are 3 reasons I fuckin CAME to this place in the first place. :D And now it looks like I aint going home one way or another I like it that much, i dont care what i gotta do to stay, really. Just too much at home with everything. And yeah, like I said, i thought you guys would like the pics. I need to get a US vs Finland minigolf rematch going so I can show the US doesnt totally suck. Hey, I only lost by 9, i was kickin ass till all that cider and beer started hittin me....:lol:

Hey, Infernium, you from Hellsinki?

Sister: Whats the hostel called? Ive stayed in 3 so far, Mekka, Academica, and Lönnrot. All are pretty cheap, but Mekkas dorms are male only, so they have been helping with single rooms when i am not staying with friends. And a bus or train gets there,(to Jyväskylä) but its a fairly lengthy trip. I had one method I was gonna try, but if i can i'll do that, but if not i'll go the bus or train route. Buses of course are longer but cheaper. And cool, 10 days here is a nice trip! 2 shows at least, possibly a couple more, and then a good bunch of nights just drinkin.

And sorry I mistook the date! keep in mind i have lost brain cells since i have been here. This tends to happen, I think half of my functioning cells went the first 3 days i was here. And yeah, when I raid Corner again next week, I just gotta take the camera with....

Missery: I can drink for two by now, trust me. :D I can see us pouring a little cider on the ground like the rappers do...'this is for our homie....' :lol: :lol: :D

Infernium said:
This thread has been great to read, good to know there are some people who like Finland! If you can tolerate the shitty weather and like drinking and metal Finland is just the place for you!

Hell yeah, it is!!!!!!!! About the weather... in my opinion, germany sucks even more, here it's rainy almost all of the time and we've got no real winter and no real summer. Finland at least has GREAT winters with lots of snow, and that's just what i love, too..... so nothing could stop me from loving this fuckin' country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Fenrir13 said:
Dude, the shitty weather, metal and drinking are 3 reasons I fuckin CAME to this place in the first place. :D And now it looks like I aint going home one way or another I like it that much, i dont care what i gotta do to stay, really. Just too much at home with everything.

Hell yeah, it's just like i feel about all the crap here right now, we really should chat/PM whatever sometime, or even better talk to each other face to face......

Fenrir13 said:
Missery: I can drink for two by now, trust me. :D I can see us pouring a little cider on the ground like the rappers do...'this is for our homie....' :lol: :lol: :D

hehe, and then take a pic of that ceremony for me so it's almost like i was there myself :loco:

Great to hear that! I'm bit suprised that you guys seem to like finnish people that much, at least some of the finns can be rather quiet and blunt, i think that's the main reason we drink so much :D

@Fenrir
No, i'm from Turku, Helsinki is a great place tho! I'm glad you enjoy Finland and remember to respect the local habbits, drink as much booze as you can!!

Infernium said:
at least some of the finns can be rather quiet and blunt, i think that's the main reason we drink so much :D

And that's again sth. I love about you finns, i rarely had so much fun than with some quiet drunken finns, believe me :loco: :kickass: o_O
@SOS: *klopf* *klopf* *klopf* *fauch*

@Missery: We should definately chat! And yeah, i'll get a pic of the homie ceremony, thats for sure. I'll even get a liter(read: 40) of beer to make it more proper.

@Inferium: I have been, dont worry! Like i said, when a Finn says 'damn, you ARE hardcore' it totally makes you proud :D And I also like drunk Finnish men. ;)

Ya know, its funny, when I am meeting new people, the first thing they ask is 'where are you from', i tell them and they are like 'why the FUCK did you come to Finland??' So i tell them, and after that its more drinking all around :D Well, my buddies were tellin me they didnt think id wanna come back, and they are right...i am still nervous about the visit to apply for the residence permit....

and of course no probs guys. Here is one more funny drunken pic for ya once again taken from the countryside up here...this COULD have been a disaster due to drunken state but it turned out well :D

bm2.JPG

what can i say, the woods bring out that uber dark metal in me :lol: as do large amounts of Vanilla Koskenkorva....

Fenrir13 said:
Here is one more funny drunken pic for ya once again taken from the countryside up here...this COULD have been a disaster due to drunken state but it turned out well :D

bm2.JPG

what can i say, the woods bring out that uber dark metal in me :lol: as do large amounts of Vanilla Koskenkorva....

haha, great!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
That reminds me of a pic which was taken last year during my and my sis' finland trip, when one guy (of course everybody was fuckin' wasted by that time :D ) climbed up one tree to "catch tomorrow's food", as he said :headbang:

Ahh, yes...the fun of booze and trees. :D (and cars, and park benches, and streetlights, and....)

I do await what more drunken adventures await me here. So far i have been thru so many i cant even list them all, but you guys heard some of them at least...Ive ended up in parts of the city i dont recognize, suburbs, bad parts of town, ritzy parts of town, in random peoples houses, nowhere in the middle of the woods, walking alon foot wide wooden bridges over a lake to get to an island(another disaster waiting to happen) and in gay bars....:lol:

Fenrir13 said:
Sister: Whats the hostel called? Ive stayed in 3 so far, Mekka, Academica, and Lönnrot. All are pretty cheap, but Mekkas dorms are male only, so they have been helping with single rooms when i am not staying with friends. And a bus or train gets there,(to Jyväskylä) but its a fairly lengthy trip. I had one method I was gonna try, but if i can i'll do that, but if not i'll go the bus or train route. Buses of course are longer but cheaper. And cool, 10 days here is a nice trip! 2 shows at least, possibly a couple more, and then a good bunch of nights just drinkin.

And sorry I mistook the date! keep in mind i have lost brain cells since i have been here. This tends to happen, I think half of my functioning cells went the first 3 days i was here. And yeah, when I raid Corner again next week, I just gotta take the camera with...

The hostel's called Erottajanpuisto and it's not THAT cheap (60€ per night for a twin room). But it's pretty much in the centre so we can reach it more or less easily with a drunken mind, when our feet refuse to carry us any longer after a couple of bars and tons of cider..That was the main point why we chose that one :D .
And we're trying to catch another method to go to Jyväskylä too, we're probably thinkin of the same thing here :D . But if that doesn't work I respect it and we have to go there by train or bus. But where to stay then in J....?! Do you have any idea ?!
Well don't be sorry for your brain cells, I'm losing mine constantly and I will go on losing them even more rapidly in Helsinki so we kinda have the same fate :D .

Fenrir13 said:
Ya know, its funny, when I am meeting new people, the first thing they ask is 'where are you from', i tell them and they are like 'why the FUCK did you come to Finland??' So i tell them, and after that its more drinking all around

hahaha, EXACTLY !!! Everyone's like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN FINLAND ?! LOOKING FOR VILLE VALO FROM HIM ?!" :lol: Fuck, now the got me.... o_O They just can't understand why one can visit that place...

Anyway, your adventures sound like an absoulte kickass time, and I love that tree pic...brings back some good memories like Missery already said, well, I hope we'll have as much fun as we had last year...

Infernium said:
at least some of the finns can be rather quiet and blunt, i think that's the main reason we drink so much

And these are the main reasons why I love you folks so much :D .

The thing i like probably most is the Finish melancholy...not like that superficial "We're a happy society and the world is perfect" attitude most of the young people have in Germany....If you're not like that, it's always like "What's up ?! Are you sad ??! Why don't you tell us some funny things ?! Why don't you talk ?!" aaaarghh ....o_O :yell:

missery said:
Yeah, just think of me for one or two seconds while you're having your fun over there

No, I NEVER wanna think of you again biatch...now that you're married :p
Of course we'll drink for you, you know I'd do anything for you!

*klopf* klopf* *klopf* *FAUCH*...*nimm Bier* *steh auf* *klemm untern Arm* :lol:

@ Sister: I sorta know that hostel. The Mekka hostel has been hookin me up for about 21 euro a night for a single room since they have an all male dorm. WHich helps. And i still manage to find the place on autopilot even tho I have walked around VERY VERY drunk before, especially after the gay bar incident, i didnt know I could drink that much minttu that fast. :lol:

And i agree with ya on the finns....its like, its ok to feel shitty here sumtimes and no one tries to blow sunshine up your ass for it. I mean, friends try to help friends of course, but no one accuses you of doing anything wrong.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
No, I NEVER wanna think of you again biatch...now that you're married :p
Of course we'll drink for you, you know I'd do anything for you!

*klopf* klopf* *klopf* *FAUCH*...*nimm Bier* *steh auf* *klemm untern Arm* :lol:

hey, shut the fuck up, you're as married as I am !!! :loco: :kickass: :headbang: