Hello Everybody! from Symphony X

Sir Russell Allen

New Metal Member
Aug 3, 2002
NJ
Visit site
Hi all,

I just thought I'd give a shout out to all the Xer's out there and welcome you to the Official SX forum. On behalf of the band I'd like to thank the members of TEOF for putting this together along with the new merchandise link. I know it has taken a long time to get this far but we are very excited about the recent additions to the website. We'd also like to thank Deron of MAM for picking up the ball and running with it! We all miss Pedro, but we are excited about having Deron as our new webmaster. We will be using this forum occasionally to inform and update you all on recent events and to post things like some special pics for you guys and things like that :)

Incase you were wondering,
I'm feeling good! and should be 100% by the time any dates are scheduled for our tours late in the year. We can't wait to see everybody again! And, the band is itching to play the new stuff!

As for the new Album,
We are coming to the end of another incredible journey with #6 and it has been a difficult yet much loved child to raise :D The band is really rockin on this one and MJR never ceases to amaze me. His riffs and these songs are some of the BEST I've ever heard the band come up with. As for the Vox, I'm ALL OVER THE MAP as usual LOL :lol: I've definitely explored some new areas as well as visited some familiar places. All in all I feel the energy on this one is KILLER and I hope you guys love it as much as I do. I'll try to get the others to post on here as soon as I can. Right now though, we are very busy. Every waking minute we are mixing and polishing our shiny new "thing" LOL:D everything at the moment is looking good and we are on track for a fall release.

So, again thanx for joining the SX forum we'll to talk to you all soon!

Xer's UNITE!!! haha :D

ROCK ON,

Russell Allen
Symphony X

:headbang: cool the 1st post from the band members.....late night huh?? :D I know we are gonna be blown away by the new album, no doubt about that...I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

P.S.
i'm dying to see a live SX DVD in the near future :)

WOWWWW :D Finally something from the band :)
damn i am excited heheheh

U guys RULE !!! :headbang:
I can't wait for the new album , it is goin to be the best release of 2002 , i know it :)

as Axegrunder said , we are ALL DYING for a Live SX DVD !!!

Keep up this amazing work and hope to hear from everyone later :)

great to hear from you! :D

yeah i'm really excited about the new album...and the odyssey theme...there is a lot you can do with that, a lot of emotions and cool feelings/moods you can explore. i wrote a song that's inspired by the odyssey a couple of years ago and it really let me go into some places...like, i don't know how to say it but sometimes music can make me picture something really different if i just close my eyes and go with it..and the song was a lot like that. that's what i really love about a lot of symphony x songs, like "on the breath of posiedon"...they let you feel something that wouldn't ever physically be in our world if it weren't for the song
so i'm sure you guys must have put together another "out of this world" cd!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo! :headbang:
Damnit this is so COol! haahaa! :D Im very excited:) I really can't wait for that -The Odyssey- It Will KICK all yer asses! also mine hehe :lol:
Btw Russ! EXcellent JOB in the perfomance you did at the Gods of Metal Festival :headbang: :worship:, infact you all did an awesome work! :D , was a shame that you only could play 5 songs... anyways those 5 were AWESOME!!! :worship: :headbang: :hotjump:
Also Thanks for the PICS! :lol:

X Greetings!

NegrocK <- Waiting for more SyX band members to PosT :Smokin:

PS: Yeah That DVD is definitely a MUST!!!!!!!! :D

Damnit this is GREAT!!! :D
I was waiting really impatiently for the day some SymphonyX band member would have posted here in the forum! :D
And even more impatiently i'm counting the seconds that separate me from the moment i will finally hold the NEW CD in my hands!!! :devil:
I'm sure it will kick truckloads of ASS!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:
Really, glad to have you here in this crazy people community, hope to see more posts from you and from the other Guys as well! :D

And, like NegrocK already said, thanks for your awesome performance at the Gods of Metal, too bad the show was that short... we were the 2 crazy who bothered you after the concert, anyways if you look my avatar i think you'll remember LOL :lol:

X-Greets,
Knight_

PS: for the spanish speaking people who want to read a review of SymphonyX at the Gods of Metal festival (June 9th), go to:
http://es.symphonyx.com - official spanish SyX site :)

Hail Russell! :headbang:

I was excited about the new album before; but since I heard it was going to be called 'The Odyssey', I've been even more excited.

Hail Homer! :headbang:

YAY band members that post in their own forum... !!!

But seriously Thanks for thinking about us Russ and giving us the inside scoop!
-manda

YAY!! Fantastic! Russell commented to us mortals!!

I can't wait for the new album, and perhaps a chance to catch SX supporting it.

Now, Sir Russ, if you can just get Romeo to go to my site and listen to my clips and sign my guestbook, I'll be eternally grateful :lol:

*gasps*

Welcome, Sir Russell! *bows* ;)

Thank you for dropping by filling us in on the latest! And great to hear you're alive and kicking!

Can't wait to get my hands on "The Odyssey". I'm sure it'll be a killer!!

Take good care of your wonderful² voice!!

woooo my favorite singer just posted :hotjump: common guys raise that baby 'till he's full grown i can't wait for the cd oh and thanks Russell for dropping by i hope we see you guys around more often keep on the great work :D

/me rubs my eyes

Did I just see a band member post here? LOL! Very cool, glad to be on board SymX fellas! Thanks for the kind words!

You all can bet as soon as feasible there will be new clips on the site, will be a bit though as they are still mixing of course. Patience young grasshoppas. Hehe.

wicked cool man. hope to see you post more often on the board instead of computer games ;)

i can already predict that this album will be my favorite of the year. A ton of good stuff came out this year, but this by far will blow everything else out of the water.

Cant wait until it comes out, ill be cranking it in my dormroom and pissing everyone off i can already see it coming :)