New Symphony X Webmaster

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
The band members and staff of Symphony X would like to extend a warm welcome to our new webmistress, Lisa Palma! In addition to years of web design experience, Lisa is a long time Symphony X fan; a combination which will provide for a dynamic yet elegant site, from both a fan's perspective as well as a design perspective. Also, our thanks go out to Deron Blevins for his efforts as our previous webmaster; we wish him the best in his future endeavors.

More news on a new site design will be coming soon! Welcome to the staff, Lisa; and again, thanks & best wishes to Deron. :)

RequiemX said:
Webmistress? I usually don't frequest those types of sites. ;)

[edit: added smile to denote it was a joke.]

lol.gif
tongue.gif

She's gonna kick my ass for gushing about her, but just wait until you see her work!! I've long been a fan of her web design, just wish I had her talent! She's got beautiful stuff lined up for this site, & the band is very motivated about being involved with the site as well, so good things are on the horizon!

SilentRealm said:
Welcome Lisa!!! A womans touch to the site will be fantastic. I can't wait.

I too am excited to see the Symphony X website processed through a female perspective. Should be interesting.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome everyone! (and dammit Jax, quit exaggerating!! :p )

We've got some really cool stuff planned for the new site, including a lot more involvement from the band themselves. We'll definitely have the old standards (tabs, midis, etc.), and I also like the idea of expanding the 'community' section to include more fan submitted material (such as fan art, etc.). Of course with this being an "official" site, everything would have to have the approval of the band first, but feel free to send me any ideas that you might have to make the best website possible.

(It'd be best to wait a couple of days while the dns switches over before sending anything to webmaster@symphonyx.com, or I might not get it.)

Thanks again for all the kind words (JAX!) and warm wishes! :D

~Lisa

if there is one thing I'd like changed in the new site it would be the horrible font that is there. Welcome