New Symphony X Webmaster

Hey, Welcome!:wave:

"GIRL POWER" haha! J/K
Oh,, this is soo excitting!:hotjump:
I can't wait to see what you are gonna do w/the site.

U gals in CALI. are so lucky, all the really cool jobs are taken.
frown.gif
:D

underullospell said:
U gals in CALI. are so lucky, all the really cool jobs are taken.
frown.gif
:D

Don't I know it. If I weren't at the right place at the right time 3 years ago, I'd be unemployed right now just like everyone else (or working at Burger King). In fact, everyone in my department on the west coast (except me) just got laid off about a week ago. :erk:

~L

Jessie Bannon said:
Don't I know it. If I weren't at the right place at the right time 3 years ago, I'd be unemployed right now just like everyone else (or working at Burger King). In fact, everyone in my department on the west coast (except me) just got laid off about a week ago. :erk:

~L

Oh, I am sorry to hear about all the lay offs.

But hey now u got the coolest job in the world.:D

(but still glad u didn't get laid off)
Oh and thanx for the "no pink" site..heehee!

FAN ART! FAN ART!

I've got a kick-ass picture of Russell and Arjen in the making. After I get it signed by Arjen (he promised :cool: ) I'd like to share it with you guys! It would be a honor to have it on their site. :worship:

This is what it says on the SX site,

"In the future we'll have a whole section dedicated to fan art and other submissions from you (the fans!)"

So there's hope! :hotjump:

My fan art would suck... wouldn't show me as much of a fan he he he... i love the guys, but i can't draw worth shit. Ah well... how far does the realm of "art" go... does it include audio, video, animation, etc. etc. or simply pics? By the way, welcome!!! Now you need to get some leather and a whip so you can be a proper mistress :p :D

theodyssey said:
Ah well... how far does the realm of "art" go... does it include audio, video, animation, etc. etc. or simply pics? By the way, welcome!!! Now you need to get some leather and a whip so you can be a proper mistress :p :D

Well I'd consider "fan art" to just be drawings and cgi, but everything else you mentioned would fall under "other submissions" - and I think animations would be great... can you imagine Symphony X cartoons? :tickled:

And what makes you think I don't have leather & whips? :devil: