Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

I'll be in Hellsinki for a couple of months! Last night I was only partially drunk, LOL...man, fuckin Wed I was trashed, Fri I was trashed, >Thursday I was seriously beyond trashed; i have never ever blacked out before but i did that night! Just caught a Kotipelto gig last night and it rocked. And trust me when i say you guys are gonna love the pics. I am at a net cafe at the moment, i am in a hotel a couple nights but i was put up the first few drunken nights. Just been meeting more people, friends of friends and stuff and havin the 'absolut' time of my life. And for the record, Finland defeated America in minigolf by 9, but i need to represent my USA peeps ONE day! And yeah, I have hung with the guys quite a bit and they are all doin' well. :D :D :D And i havnt even thrown up yet, or been the first to pass out. ivew been keepin up with the finns, man!

and Torgoth; and any hellsinki folks, lets drink man! i'll PM u my number.

Fenrir13 said:
I'll be in Hellsinki for a couple of months!

Cool! How many? You might be able to catch Bodom, slayer and some other bands while your here IF your here long enough! :headbang:

I'll PM you if im coming down that way! Aint sure about it now tough since school starts in less than a month and i am working untill then :erk: But i'll c!

hey fen! :wave:

it seems like you have lots of fun in hel(l)sinki. that´s the way it shall be :kickass:
helsinki is a really cool town, hopefully i can go there one day again..

keep on rockin´ and enjoy the rest of your trip! :headbang: :)

oh, i will, dont worry. 5 days and i am still faaaar from sick of it yet!!! :kickass:

dont worry guys, i got net access so i shall try to keep things updated. I still need to upload the pics i took however. so far there are cityscapes, drinking, a lamp, drinking, a box of matches, drinkin, minigolf, drinkin.....nature shots, drinkin....im totally drinkin a beer now in fact!

i'll keep in touch again, freex! :D my webmaster apparetnly put me on the list for a new liver when i get back, but we'll see if i even need it, cuz i have been drinkin with the finns QUITE well...so far the tally is NO puking, 4 drunken nights, 4 hangovers, a murdered pizza and one gig.

See what you miss when you go off to Finland...er actually I'd rather be in Finland :p But still, I've done a collosial amount of drinking here :)

And everyone here, I assure you all she's in good shape... her liver...well, that might be a different story :p

:)

Gimmie some warning cause you'll no doubt phone me while i'm making breakfast at work and i'll fucking burn like 50 peoples bacon :D:D:D:D

yeah, breakfast, lunches, dinners... you name it.
And yeah, i get paid :D

I am an assistant chef... in training to be a full chef.