hello im new

Good one fella's... I think you just scared of another one.... and I was gettin' hungry too! :(

Kiddin'

Welcome aboard Ryan! :wave:

Misanthrope said:
I advise you to get a musical taste and not listen just about everything that is known to be metal/metal related., regardless of having anything at all in common.

You fucking Poser.
that has to be the warmest welcome you've ever gave anyone. *applauds*

i am also ryan. thus, you shall be known as neoryan.

YES

Or just new Ryan. We had a kid named Nick move to my town in high school. But there was already a kid in our class named Nick (not a very big town, otherwise, no big deal). We called the new kid "new Nick." I think that would get irritating.

I am not a true UM member because I haven't been flamed by Misanthrope
:cry:

NP:pink Floyd-Wish you were here
next on list: Malevolent Creation-The fine art of murder

Pancakes said:
Fine...as long as he agrees not to list Cannibal Corpse right next to Pink Floyd again.

Yeah I reckon! Talk about disrespect to CC being compared to those Pink Floyd posers!!! /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

Misanthrope said:
I advise you to get a musical taste and not listen just about everything that is known to be metal/metal related., regardless of having anything at all in common.
this makes very much sense...
rolleyes.gif
if he's listening to all those bands then obviously that's his musical taste.

Not all Pink Floyd sucks. Wish You Were Here is a great album (and song) except Fred Durst had to ruin it on the 9/11 America: A Tribute to Heroes dealio.
The Wall and Dark Side of the Moon are good until you've heard them a jillion times and then it's just a game to see how fast you can switch to something else. But I'd encourage anyone listen to The Wall or Dark Side until they get as burnt on those albums as I am.
Momentary Lapse of Reason is a good album too. I seem to be suffering from it now by typing so much about Pinky. Everything else sucks though.