hello im new

yourdeadgroom said:
You're not a true UM member until you've been flamed by Misanthrope /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Shit; I don't believe that I have ever been flamed by him.
mad.gif
I must suck.

Welcome to the board dude!!

:zombie:

its all these zombies.... theyre beginning to scare me even....

*looks over shoulder............. :zombie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

CrankYanker said:
Not all Pink Floyd sucks. Wish You Were Here is a great album (and song) except Fred Durst had to ruin it on the 9/11 America: A Tribute to Heroes dealio.
The Wall and Dark Side of the Moon are good until you've heard them a jillion times and then it's just a game to see how fast you can switch to something else. But I'd encourage anyone listen to The Wall or Dark Side until they get as burnt on those albums as I am.
Momentary Lapse of Reason is a good album too. I seem to be suffering from it now by typing so much about Pinky. Everything else sucks though.

The Wall is best, it's been my favorite for some years. I have yet to get tired of it.

DSotM gets overplayed, and I think it's overrated as far as everyone saying it's the best PF album, but it's still incredibly good.

Wish You Were Here is an incredibly great album, and Fred Durst has a small penis.

Momentary Lapse of Reason has no Waters, therefore it is not good. As I understand it's essentially a Gilmore solo album with the Pink Floyd lable.

No, YOU suck!

wtf? no one mentioned animals. that's like their best album dudes (well, aside from the wall). 'dogs' is the best pf song hands down. dsotm is very overrated, and meddle is tottally underrated. hint: 'echoes' is the second best pf song hands down.

also, roger kicks gilmour's ass all over town.

|end pf rant|

maybe we didn't scare him... maybe he just has a fucking life...

unlike some of us here... including me

btw. XxRyaNxX is such a gay teenybopper fucking name. PM Mark and ask him to take the Xs out or change it to something more metal and less blatantly homoerotic. Unless you are a girl... and then it's still bad just not as bad... but still 13 Year Old AOLer-ish.

And I'm tr00, I have been flamed by Misanthrope on various occassions...

yet I'm even tr00er because I flamed him back and he could not retort. :heh:

Lethe78 said:
Do you like The Final Cut? That one is great.

Not their best album, but I do own and like it.

O'blivion said:
wtf? no one mentioned animals. that's like their best album dudes (well, aside from the wall). 'dogs' is the best pf song hands down. dsotm is very overrated, and meddle is tottally underrated. hint: 'echoes' is the second best pf song hands down.

also, roger kicks gilmour's ass all over town.

|end pf rant|

No...Comfortably Numb is teh best. But yes, noone ever mentiones animals or meddle, and that sucks because they're incredibly good albums.

I love Gilmore's playing style, but as far as song writing, yes, Waters = win.

On the subject of Pink Floyd. Yes, Meddle is highly underrated. I use to love Animals, and I popped it in the other day, and I just didn't like it as much as the others. Wall, Wish, Dark Side, and Piper are the best, in that order. :)

I also have a life other than this forums
but I have a lot of free time on the afternoons since I moved all my classes to the morning :p