Hello Sweses...help me out here...tell me the truth

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
Professor: The Swedes. They look at the glaciers, go inside, watch a Bergman film, have a heavy drink, then have some sex in the sauna, but ultimately that is unsatisfying, so they kill themselves.

Is this true?

Plz answer kthx!:oops:

Professor: The Swedes. They look at the glaciers, go inside, watch a Bergman film, have a heavy drink, then have some sex in the sauna, but ultimately that is unsatisfying, so they kill themselves.

Is this true?

Plz answer kthx!:oops:

We dont have glaciers.
we do go inside sometimes, but i think thats a quite common thing to do.
most of the people i talked to hates bergman.. pretentious crap movies.
we do drink quite heavily, but nowhere near the finns.
speaking of finns, they are also the sauna experts, not the swedes.
We do like sex though.
and the number of suicides are rapidly increasing du to depressed people dying.

Holy shit!!!Are we talking about the almighty,the best director of all times,the genius,the master of drama Ingmar fuckin Bergman? Man,there are books about this man and his films.And you say they are pretentious crap movies.And most probably you are Swedish.That is really weird.Cos even here in Turkey people that know him love his movies.I think you must be proud that your country has created such an übermensch:)

We dont have glaciers.
we do go inside sometimes, but i think thats a quite common thing to do.
we do drink quite heavily, but nowhere near the finns.
speaking of finns, they are also the sauna experts, not the swedes.
We do like sex though.

*hug*

A swedish friend of mine told me once that Stockholm is the most depressing city he had ever been to. He said "why do you think Katatonia are so depressed?"

And i just realized..
I ment to write Decrease... not increase..
as in "and the number of suicides are rapidly decreasing due to depressed people dying."

and also.. i cant spell..

A swedish friend of mine told me once that Stockholm is the most depressing city he had ever been to. He said "why do you think Katatonia are so depressed?"

Maybe your friend was depressed or hung out with the wrong people or in the wrong places. Stockholm is a great city. Of course, it would have been better without all the damned swedes...
:p

No idea. He is from Goteborg, I thought "maybe there is some kind of rivalry betwen both cities, like in here, madrid-barcelona, or smtng" I dont know, ive never been there. He said Stockholm is a depressing city and i just believed him.

there is no rivalry at all etween stockholm and gothenburg.
It´s all general knowledge that stockholm is better than gothenburg at everything, and gothenburgians are a somewhat lower human beeing of a lesser value.

;)