Hello to all

BleedingNeonBlack

Follow the blind
Jul 13, 2004
hia! someone told me about this place and i thought...hey what harm is it being on two Nevermore fourms?!

just wanted to say hi to all the people i already know...and beware to all others!
hahaha

hey welcome
listen to rhapsody and/or cryptopsy and don't listen to anyone that tells you not to because their all gay

haha Rhapsody? no thanks...power metal isnt exactly my thing...i can listen to some bands...i am thrash all the way

but hi to you, hows the bronx? hahah Brooklyn here

hahaha hey u two....get it on in here?! hahah sure....

hey Dan, that better be a nice pic in my avatar.....cus its my face!

metalskater7 said:
hey welcome
listen to rhapsody and/or cryptopsy and don't listen to anyone that tells you not to because their all gay
ya know sk8erboi, your sig is getting pretty fucking big. you should edit about 99% of that crap out, just leave the loin-pumping stormtrooper...hello new person.

BleedingNeonBlack said:
hia! someone told me about this place and i thought...hey what harm is it being on two Nevermore fourms?!

just wanted to say hi to all the people i already know...and beware to all others!
hahaha
Well well well, hello katie

Enjoy your stay, and welcome to the fall.

Of.... sanity...

BleedingNeonBlack said:

hahaha

Look Reuben, another thrasher. Our legions are growing.

Sorry about not giving you the address sooner BDB. I don't visit the Smyth board that often although I should. :headbang: :wave:

wow...what's with the sudden influx of new members?

well, we needed another female...it was beginning to look like a sausagefest around here