Hello

I Ain't No Angel

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
Hello, was just browsing the website and thought I'd introduce myself on this board - it seems that you have a lot of fun here! I'm female, aged 29 years young and I used to be a fan of Saxon when I was younger. I think I own most, if not all of the Saxon albums up until and including 'Solid Ball Of Rock', mostly on vinyl or cassette though, and I've seen them live just twice before when they played Milton Keynes Woughton Centre (late 80's, early 90's). After that I got busy getting married and having babies so got 'out of the loop' as far as Saxon was concerned. Well, I've been listening to them a lot again recently, (being prompted by a handsome chap sending me a photo of himself with Nibbs Carter at Bloodstock this year! :D ), but it seems that I've got a lot of catching up to do!
I look forward to hearing more of what Saxon have been doing in recent years and also look forward to posting more on this forum! :)

p.s. That Black Lagoon don't alf get around doesn't he! :p

Hi Angel and welcome I see your also a Queensryche fan as well :wave:

I Ain't No Angel said:
Hello, was just browsing the website and thought I'd introduce myself on this board - it seems that you have a lot of fun here! I'm female, aged 29 years young and I used to be a fan of Saxon when I was younger. I think I own most, if not all of the Saxon albums up until and including 'Solid Ball Of Rock', mostly on vinyl or cassette though, and I've seen them live just twice before when they played Milton Keynes Woughton Centre (late 80's, early 90's). After that I got busy getting married and having babies so got 'out of the loop' as far as Saxon was concerned. Well, I've been listening to them a lot again recently, (being prompted by a handsome chap sending me a photo of himself with Nibbs Carter at Bloodstock this year! :D ), but it seems that I've got a lot of catching up to do!
I look forward to hearing more of what Saxon have been doing in recent years and also look forward to posting more on this forum! :)

p.s. That Black Lagoon don't alf get around doesn't he! :p

Thanks for making me welcome everyone. :) :wave:

Yes, RicknRoll, I'm a big Queensryche fan. Highlight of my year was getting to meet them backstage at the London Astoria show earlier this year. I nearly wet myself when Geoff Tate spoke to me, lol.

:wave: :worship:

Hello you! I was wondering what you were going on about the other day :lol: and now I know!
Nice to have you on board, I'm sure you'll feel at home here, and I'll do my best to keep you happy. :D

...and yes Queensryche at the Astoria was brilliant and I can confirm that I ain't no Angel was in a state of..... well something, after meeting Geoff!

Yeah I agree they are good, there from my home town Seattle Wa.

I Ain't No Angel said:
Thanks for making me welcome everyone. :) :wave:

Yes, RicknRoll, I'm a big Queensryche fan. Highlight of my year was getting to meet them backstage at the London Astoria show earlier this year. I nearly wet myself when Geoff Tate spoke to me, lol.

Yeah I agree they are good, there from my home town Seattle Wa.

Have you managed to see them play live in your hometown RicknRoll? I know they play a lot of fanclub only gigs there. I'd be in my element if I live in Seattle!

RicknRoll said:
In fact I have, I saw them when they first arrived on the scene in 1982.

Lucky sod, first time I ever saw them was on the Mindcrime tour. I have seen every UK gig they have done since 1996 though (all three of them! :lol: ) , and hopefully will be going to Germany to see them at the Bang Your Head festival next year.