Hello

NeoN

Next in Line
Nov 24, 2001
England
Hello, i finally managed to get on the boards after trouble signing on, it couldnt find my referral name so i ended up typing harry potter in and it bloody worked, trust my luck.

I am a massive nevermore fan and look forward to the next album as the latest one blew me away as well as all the others. I cant seem to understand why nevermore aint on top in the metal world, there music is brilliant, i havent heard many good reports with century media though so that might have something to do with it, but finding a record by them in england is quite hard and im glad i managed to find out about them when i did and i will continue to spread the word.

im adam, please to meet you \m/:heh:

I feel exactly the same way about Nevermore, but I don't want them to ever be "on top of the music world." Underground and not-so-well known bands just have more mystique than the ones on the covers of all the magazines, don't you think?

Yeah,
The way i see it though is that for the quality of music they make, it dissapoints me that they arent getting the record sales they deserv.

I think your right though, i have been looking into a lot more of the underground bands, they really have something special.

I picked up Kreators Violent Revolution the other week and it kicks ass. It seems all of these brilliant bands are coming from the underground scene and i would like to find out more.

Any to recommend to me?

Cheers for making me welcome here, you all seem like a nice bunch of people :)

Cheers for the list CT Thrash, ill get to work on them.

Later \m/

NeoN, you post on the Megadeth BB, too, right? I'm sure you know me from those boards, as well as PGM, who's over here pretty regularly too.

Alright Jersen,

Yeah, i post on the megadeth bb under the name of Crown. Ive seen you a few times as well as PGM. Good to see ya here. \m/:)