Help finding a decent amp for my price range?

I am looking for a good high gain tube amp for around $600. I am thing a bugera 333xl. but I want to know of some other amps in my price range that are of that quality or better.

I would prefer it be $600 or less for both the amp and cab together, but the most I could spend is 800 possibly 900 dollars. my question is, what would be the best amp and cab in this price range for me to get. even if you think I should get the bugera 333xl, then what cab should i get? the bugera head is 600 dollars, so that would mean the cab would have to be under 300 dollars new.

The head must be AT LEAST 100 watts.

EDIT:
Honestly, as long as the head is under 800, I have a 120 watt 1x12 I can plug into for now, I was looking at the randall rt-100 as well, opinions?

Buy used. Here's a list of some great sounding amps that run for cheap on ebay and craig's list.

Heads:
Peavey Ultra (The early 90's model, the wiring of the 5150 was based on its schematics)
Tube Works TD-725
Sunn Beta Lead

Preamps:
Hafler T3 (I have one, they sound sick)
Peavey Rock Master
Tube Works Real Tube RT-902 or RT9-22

Power Amps:
Any of the Peavey Classic series (50/50,100/100, etc.)
Tube Works Mosvalve
Hafler Mosfet
ADA Micro Tube

If you're trying to go cheap on a cab, buy a cheap empty one and put some Eminence speakers in there. A decent set of 4 will run you a little over $250. Don't slouch on good speakers, they're the final and one of the most important pieces of your set-up.