Help I need Death Metal tabs.

Ibsen

Bullshit Artist
Aug 12, 2001
hey I'm looking for Shadow Duet by Dark Tranquillity, anything by Stormlord (esp. Supreme Art of War album), At The Gates (esp. With Fear... album) or Arch Enemy (anything off of Wages of Sin). If you can help me, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Here, I'll give you every death metal tab you'll ever need:

tempo=250
e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------------------------------------9----------
D-------------------------------------------------------8--2--3--2--9-----------
A-------------------------------------------------------8--2--3--2--7-----------
E-000000000000000000000000000000000-6--0--1--0--7-----------

Hey numchuck, if you would actually take a look at the songs I requested, you would know I am looking for melodic death metal. I'm not looking for the zero-talent crap death metal you must listen to.

Originally posted by numchuck

tempo=250
e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------------------------------------9----------
D-------------------------------------------------------8--2--3--2--9-----------
A-------------------------------------------------------8--2--3--2--7-----------

Haha you idiot.:rolleyes:

Okay fool, and I just turned it into the nu metal I would assume you listen to.

Who needs more than two strings to play your favorite tunes anyways? :lol:

Tempo=25

B
G
D
A------------------------------------
E-0--0--0--0---------------0---0-- Repeat 20 measures!
A-0000000000100300000000

Fool.

:devil:

Hey we forgot one thing. Be sure to tune your guitar so rediculously low that you need bass strings before you begin. For the nu-matel crap, be sure to use a 7 string guitar. But i wonder why this is still considered a guitar. The dictionary clearly states a guitar having 6 or 12 strings...

tempo=250

Why are you on an underground metal forum if your so fucking ignorant?

You are all extremely perceptive to the fine arts of sarcasm, aren't you? I don't have a problem with death metal, nor do I think that I am ignorant, so if you'd like me to flaunt everthing I know about theory and harmony and sound like a cocky bastard, perhaps your should ask yourself of your own ignorance.

And please, don't assume I listen to Nu-Metal.

You are all extremely perceptive to the fine arts of sarcasm, aren't you? I don't have a problem with death metal, nor do I think that I am ignorant, so if you'd like me to flaunt everthing I know about theory and harmony and sound like a cocky bastard, perhaps your should ask yourself of your own ignorance.

And please, don't assume I listen to Nu-Metal.

it was impossible to determine that you were using "the fine arts of sarcasm". By your post, it looked like a flame against all of the music that we talk about on here, so, the replies are at least duly warranted.

Well I apologize if it seemed as I was insulting the music you listen to, because what I listen to is probably quite similar. I record and produce my own music, so perhaps you'd like to give it a listen. My webpage is caseyd.net and there will be mp3's up in a couple of days, so perhaps you'd enjoy it. I'm currently mastering the first couple of songs. (sorry for the shameless self-promotion)