Help im new

U

Unregistered

ok, i was watching uranium the other day and they played a video from nevermore and i thought it kicked ass, did anyone see this? Anyway i was wondering what the video was if anybody knows. thanks

Unregistered said:
ok, i was watching uranium the other day and they played a video from nevermore and i thought it kicked ass, did anyone see this? Anyway i was wondering what the video was if anybody knows. thanks

write down some lyrics or describe the video. it could be: "what tomorrow knows," there's a candle in this one; "believe in nothing," there's a chick and a fat dude and they take their clothes off, then there's an explosion at the end; or "next in line," there's stuff with masks, but it's basically just a tape of a live show. i don't recall them making any more videos. could be wrong though. go to centurymedia.com and find the videos they have there. you can probably watch believe in nothing on launch.com

hope this helps.

It was "Believe in Nothing". I wish they would have played "Next in Line", because that is the only one that I have not seen.

both tomorow knows and next in line are on the nevermore.tv site.... just go to music, then to soundfiles... you have to click the files above the ones that say video next to them, for some reason... i haven't seen the believe in nothing vid... does anyone know where i can see it?

btw. believe it or not. i found all 3 nevermore vids on kazaa before i had the b.i.n. single. next in line vid is on there. the bands playing in a dark room with chains and stuff around. pretty cool video

i dunno. i thought the video made absolutely no sense for the song. i wouldve loved to see like a vid for the tianenman man, or the river dragon with footage of the floods in china. or perhaps narcosynthesis wouldve been a killer video. dreaming neon black couldve been killer

hmmm the video wasn't bad, i just think its not really Nevermore's best song, its good, just not great... i agree about those songs though... except for tianenmen man... should be seven tongues of god or this sacrament... but Next in line is awesome, so i'm happy with that... as for DNB, i think they should have done Beyond Within or Fault of the flesh...

Eh, I think the record company makes the call on which ones they make a vid for. I bet the record company thought it would be the most "accessible" for MTV2 or something. Yeah, conceptually, I don't like Believe in Nothing.