HELP: installing my wireless connections

Aecliptica

NOT FRANCOIS
Dec 29, 2002
Montreal , Quebec
Visit site
ok, so i decided to go wireless...and im having the most annoyinh problem ever. ive configured everything...i have my router.....wireless network card for my laptop...but my laptop cant find the internet connection!! :mad::mad::mad:. it connects to my access point( which i would presume is my wireless router)...but it cant find the internet. ive been tryin to get this for hours now ..by re installin everything and configuring it all again...but FUCK...

anyone got any ideas?

I'm not sure if this would help but you might want to check whether the card needs to be on infrastructor or ad-hoc... u also want to use a password to secure your connection otherwise your next door neighbors may be able to use your connection, sorry I can't help you more but I am also having problems with my wireless card and connecting to the campus line

thanks for your help but i was able to fix it. it seemes that on my laptop it has 3 tc/ip connectino thingys and it was tryin to read throuhg the others ones so i deleted the 2 and left the wireless one and voila