HELP ME CHOOSE!!!

DevilJaw

Studio Junkie
Sep 5, 2007
Arizona, USA
i know this will piss more than a few people here, but i just got my tax return in ,i wanna new amp and my choices are killing me.

i currently got a 6505 and 5150 II, mesa os cab, and line 6 spider valve 4x12 cab.

but i now have the opportunity to choose between a engl savage for $1100, mesa dual recto for $700(was for $1000 w/marshal 1960a cab) or a vht deliverance 60 watt for $900.

these are all on craigslist, ive called and looked at all of these amps personally, very good condition.

now i would kill for any of the 3 but, i can only get 1, now should i just kill myself from not be able to choose or just close my eyes and pick.

Those prices are seriously criminal (especially the Savage for less than half of what it goes for new!), but I totally say Dual Rec!

Yeah, speaking of which, why do you have a 6505 and a 5150II, dude?

well, i got them cheap, i love the peavey tone and until you spent enough time with both you cant say they are the same, they are two different amps, variants of a similar tone, when i want raw beastly power i go for 6505, but when i want a smoother more refined(cleaner) tone than the 6505 i go with the II, such as leads.

but yeah i think the dual recto could work for me, but anyone have anything against the savage or deliverance.