Help Me Disappear

madr0x

May 5, 2005
I've just discoved "Help Me Disappear"

and gosh i think its my fav katatonia song, really good lyrics and his voice sounds so confused and sad.

What you think of the song?

It's my 7th favorite Katatonia song ever. I was thrilled when I first got that EP and discovered it... and it was a year after Last Fair Deal Gone Down and a year before Viva Emptiness. Great filler. Plus the song vividly reminds me of manicaly depressive panic attacks I would have on crystal meth binges. Punching the wall, not being able to breathe, and checking outside the window constantly to see if anyone was there. Good times.

-Vince

N.P. Dark Funeral - 666 Voices Inside

madr0x said:
I've just discoved "Help Me Disappear"

and gosh i think its my fav katatonia song, really good lyrics and his voice sounds so confused and sad.

What you think of the song?

I love the song. It's a katatonic masterpiece even though the sound quality isn’t that good. For me it’s pretty annoying to first hear “tonight’s music” from the LFDGD-session, followed by a totally different sound from a new recording…

but then again…LOVE the song, LOVE the lyrics and LOVE my Katatoniacollection!!
Only missing the split with Primordial (??) GIVE IT TO ME

EvilVince said:
It's my 7th favorite Katatonia song ever. I was thrilled when I first got that EP and discovered it... and it was a year after Last Fair Deal Gone Down and a year before Viva Emptiness. Great filler. Plus the song vividly reminds me of manicaly depressive panic attacks I would have on crystal meth binges. Punching the wall, not being able to breathe, and checking outside the window constantly to see if anyone was there. Good times.

-Vince

.....haha....I had a few nights in fear of the tree police....