Help me find drums that sound similar

Kinoman

New Metal Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hello! I'm new here! Help me find the same drum samples or a preset for a superior drummer, etc., I'm writing through a translator.
I need to make the drums sound similar as I liked them in this video.
I have some information • DW COLLECTORS MAPLE SHELL KICK 22/24 TOMS 8/10/12/13/14/16/18 7 CYMBAL STANDS
• Ludvig Custom Kick 24, toms 12-14-16
Still have information that the slate trigger was used? How can I get samples from there? I can’t have a trigger slate, help.

Depending on your experience level, samples can be found from all around you. The original way of sampling involved heading out to your local record shop and searching for obscure vinyl recordings.
I recommend you to buy drum sample packs from Sikk Sounds. They have the best quality drum sample packs at a reasonable price.

Reactions: Rosa Martin
Depending on your experience level, samples can be found from all around you. The original way of sampling involved heading out to your local record shop and searching for obscure vinyl recordings.
I recommend you to buy drum sample packs from Sikk Sounds. They have the best quality drum sample packs at a reasonable price.
I've been purchasing from Sikk Sounds for the last 4 years. I'm a musician and I know that they provide the best quality sample packs.