Help me, I may not make it otherwise.

Good, most death metal fucking sucks.

Your Nevermore high just hasn't worn off yet. It will eventually and then they'll just be a boring ole band like Iced Earth.

I dunno dude. I was on a Opeth kick for a bit and got bored of them. I keep listening to Nevermore over and over.. hasn't worn on me yet.

Tianenmen Man, Poison Godmachine, Next in Line, This Sacrament, Garden of Gray being some of my favorites.

I also get into a couple of Fear Factorys songs as well as a few Soulfly, not many, but a few.

I dunno dude. I was on a Opeth kick for a bit and got bored of them. I keep listening to Nevermore over and over.. hasn't worn on me yet.

Tianenmen Man, Poison Godmachine, Next in Line, This Sacrament, Garden of Gray being some of my favorites.

I also get into a couple of Fear Factorys songs as well as a few Soulfly, not many, but a few.

You've heard Warrel Dane's solo album right?

And I find I'd appreciate bands like Children of Bodom and Symphony X a little more if they got rid of the keyboard, but Opeth manages to pull it off in a fashion that I don't mind. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like EVERY Opeth song.

To Sirius is a better song and video in my opinion.

edit: oh you sneaky bastard you changed the video. Yeah the vacuity video is great, one of the best music vids ive seen, usually i hate them.

Attn OP: I have found your solution:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyOdc8&feature=related[/ame]

You can thank me later.