Help me identify my Randall cab from a crappy description

Right, I'm selling my guitar amp 'cause I really don't need it anymore. I already found a buyer for the head, now I need to get rid of the cab. The thing is, I don't know the model. I traded my old Marshall VS412 for the Randall, 'cause my friend wanted a smaller and lighter cab.

Now, I haven't got the cab here ATM so I can't open it up and check what speakers it has, but here's some details: It's a 4x12 cab, it works in mono (300 watts, 8ohm) or stereo (150 watts, 4ohm), it's slanted and it's got no wheels. I have been googling and searching around for quite a while now, but I haven't found any cab models that fit the description.

And if there are any Finns reading this, Hyrde from Stam1na had this cab before their debut album, so if anyone knows what his rig was back then, that'll help.

What speakers are in it? Can you open it up?

Dude, "I haven't got the cab here ATM so I can't open it up and check what speakers it has" ;) I'll see if I can check that tomorrow. By the sound of it I'm pretty certain they aren't V30's, though :D

And fuck yeah, guess I won't be selling the head after all. Just got a message from the buyer asking if I can reserve it for a few days, since their other guitarist doesn't have any money right now etc. I've seen this before :D