Help me plan my English classes

And again, I'm going off of my piss poor experience with American pizza, so I'm probably biased since I've been exposed to much more over here. I'm by no means an expert on American-style pizza. Truth be told, Annalisa loves the shitty American pizza like Dominoes because it's so heavy. She likes it because it's a change of pace due to the fact that pizzas here are pretty much all the same in style. Some are better or worse, but they're all pretty much close. Italians just don't have the appreciation for heavy food; it can still be good food and be heavy, but it's just something you don't want to eat every day, or at least shouldn't. I took her to Chili's last year when I went home and she ordered a blooming onion and chicken fried steak. Her palate isn't so delicate, unlike all the other pansies around here.

Italian-Americans have Americanized food over the last half century or so. Shit like spaghetti and meatballs and pasta alfredo doesn't exist over here. I had to prove to my friends here that spaghetti and meatballs were actually good and that they'd like it. They're so hard-headed though...if it's not mama, it's shit.

I think you need to hang out on this board a little longer before you go making these assumptions.

I'm just making the same generalisations as everybody else here :heh:

I'm actually only serious when I talk about music. So I'm not gonna report any of you guys to the ethics police :devil:

I'v been sniffin around quite a bit on this board during the week I've been here, also going out on myspaces and homepages, so I know most of the active members quite well now.

I'm just wondering, what happens to threads that get shoved past page 7 ? Do they just cease existing ? :cry:

Nicky.

You probably need to change the "default age cutoff" for threads. Turn that off and you can enjoy all 659 pages.

And again, I'm going off of my piss poor experience with American pizza, so I'm probably biased since I've been exposed to much more over here. I'm by no means an expert on American-style pizza. Truth be told, Annalisa loves the shitty American pizza like Dominoes because it's so heavy. She likes it because it's a change of pace due to the fact that pizzas here are pretty much all the same in style. Some are better or worse, but they're all pretty much close. Italians just don't have the appreciation for heavy food; it can still be good food and be heavy, but it's just something you don't want to eat every day, or at least shouldn't. I took her to Chili's last year when I went home and she ordered a blooming onion and chicken fried steak. Her palate isn't so delicate, unlike all the other pansies around here.

Italian-Americans have Americanized food over the last half century or so. Shit like spaghetti and meatballs and pasta alfredo doesn't exist over here. I had to prove to my friends here that spaghetti and meatballs were actually good and that they'd like it. They're so hard-headed though...if it's not mama, it's shit.

The only thing I know about American pizza is that Chicago style still sucks! lol, so don't feel bad. Talk about a heavy pizza, It might as well be a calazone with too much chunky sauce inside of it, with a pizza on top. hahah, It's just gross. The sauce is just like a chopped up tomato, it's not really a sauce. At Uno's if you ate a small pepperoni to yourself, you would be eating over 1,000 calories, and 90 grams of saturated fat. Ewww! I hope I'm not getting it mixed up with another pizza, but still, it was ridiculous. lol

Now chicken fried steak is good, but it's so rich you just can't eat that all the time either! I prefer chicken fried chicken though if I'm getting it.

The spaghetti and meat balls thing is new news to me! I had no idea it wasn't really Italian!