help me please

iron_maiden

metal maniac
Dec 10, 2004
the black lodge
i need help . like the rest of you i am struggling to come to terms with dimebags death but dont know how to deal with it . i am sad , drunk , angry want to lash out at someone . how do i deal with all this emotion inside me . i feel the pain like the rest of you but am struggling to come to terms with it . would be nice if i could stop crying everytime i see the reports of dimebags death . please help me as i need it .

just try and think of all the good times and good music he left behind...

life really is NOT FAIR.

if it were an illness or old age i could have rationalised this a little better, but what this nutcase did is just behind comprehension...

Do what im doing sit back, with a bottle of whiskey with your fave Dimbag album blasting, or listen to em all back to back and think of when you saw em live, or when you first heard that awesome guitar sound. Shit as it sounds, think about all the mosh pits that happened in his honour then go headbutt a local tosser. Works every time.I thought about the pit i was in when I saw DP at donington this year then hit some asshole in the street who dared insult my pantera T-shirt.good fun! :Spin:

It ruled! damage plan got moved to the main stage and ROCKED! good thing too cos I forgot they were on the side stage! and when they played walk... Damn, im gettin emotional...That was a cool pit (if slightly small.)

Just remember the good times, the music and how it inspires you. Were not crying for Dime, were crying for ourselves. Celebrate the man and the work he did, thats what works for me.

stomp got a slight problem , my wife's 16 months pregnant and asleep at the moment but want to crank the fuck out of the stereo but don't want to wake her up lol lol lol ( let sleeping dragons sleep lmao - if she wakes up it's gonna be my bloody funeral lmao lmao lmao ) what do i do lmao .

headphones man, also remember you're not alone. I had dreams about dimebag last night. I was hanging out with him and Zakk Wylde (he was there cause i watched thge episode of Aqua Teen with him in it before i went to sleep) and Vinnie was there too and we were jamming. I could all of a sudden play my mandolin very well. It was awesome bluegrass southern metal. We're all mourning. And keep in mind he lived life to the fullest and left a badass legacy behind.
-Jono-

iron_maiden said:
stomp got a slight problem , my wife's 16 months pregnant and asleep at the moment but want to crank the fuck out of the stereo but don't want to wake her up lol lol lol ( let sleeping dragons sleep lmao - if she wakes up it's gonna be my bloody funeral lmao lmao lmao ) what do i do lmao .
You got a big problem if your wife is 16 months pregnant, unless she's an elephant.

iron maiden, Sometimes punching a pillow or something that wont break your hand helps.

Jono said:
headphones man, also remember you're not alone. I had dreams about dimebag last night. I was hanging out with him and Zakk Wylde...
my friend and i were talking over many beers about how fucked up this all is. the conversation then turned to... although Dime can never be replaced, if the remaining Pantera members ever got together, the only person that could take his place is Zakk.

Just remember the good times - remember how cool he was to the fans and how he made complete strangers feel like buds.
Remember that nothing is forever and that if we all live good lives, we will see him again.....

I love Zakk...Zakk and Dime are my favorite 2 guitarists...but I still don't think Zakk could take his place. I mean, he's capable of it. But no. It wouldn't be right. But if anyone did, it'd be him.

i am not filled with hate for some reason,dimes memory means more to me,i am just sad.

this is not a time to be pissed off,lets remember the happiness dimebag gave us.

i had a good cry reading the dimebag experinces on damageplan.net so maybe that has helped me get the emotions out.

mrthrax said:
i had a good cry reading the dimebag experinces on damageplan.net so maybe that has helped me get the emotions out.
That may be the best way to get the emotions out.