Please pray for me.

Trinitial

Dec 13, 2011
I need your help. I'm struggling with an addiction and I need you guys to pray for me to get better. Please help me break this bad habit through prayer. I need all the help I can get.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Any prayers given are much appreciated.

As John said why do I do the thinks I hate. Most people struggle with some form of fleshy desire. No matter if they are religious or not. But I will keep you in my prayers that through Christ your chains will be no more. Remember your forgiven and loved no matter how many times you sin. You just need to try and stop them.

As John said why do I do the things I hate. Most people struggle with some form of fleshy desire. No matter if they are religious or not. But I will keep you in my prayers that through Christ your chains will be no more. Remember your forgiven and loved no matter how many times you sin. You just need to try and stop them.

Just to clarify, it was Paul, not John who wrote the passage that you are referring to, Studio. It's from Romans 7:15-20.