help me please

to all who have replied to this thread - THANK YOU !!!!!!

it helps knowing that i am not the only one who feels this pain

DARRELL LANCE ABBOTT

" DIMEBAG "

1966 - 2004

THE SHRED KING

ROCK ON BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!

this is what my post was hey guys it's the kid.i like to say to i am very sad and mad that some prick took the life of dimebag and 3 men that do not have done nothing wrong but to have a good time but that was not to be this asshole went up to dimebag and killed him and 3 others how could this have happend and now everybody is sad and mad.i like to say iron maiden hey man do what you feel like doin and do it yell.play pantera or damageplan.cry or somthing but don't go crazy and smash somthing.

listening to explode from damageplan as i write this . the opening riff may not be totally unique but it's well and truly kicking my ass . the more i listen to this song the more i like it . smiling from ear to ear in heavy metal heaven .

I can't make sense of anything... I didn't find out until I got to work yesterday. It was hard to hold it all in... when I saw the Uranium tribute tonight, I let go. This shouldn't have happened. Dime was such as good person. Forget being an awesome guitarist, he was an awesome human being. I'll never forget him pouring Crown Royal down my funnel at Sam Ash last Christmas. We had a blast... in 15 minutes, I felt like I knew him a lifetime. He is and always will be my hero... he showed me what humility, generosity, and being genuine are all about. My only solace is knowing that tonight, God has someone coloring his beard pink.

R.I.P. Dime... I'll see you again one day.

Last night, after me and my bud downed a bottle of port, I smashed the fuck out of the bottle in front of my apartment all screaming. Then I felt stupid for doing it. Especially if security had caught me.

That helped.

Me and my bud got wasted last night and just celebrated his life. That's all you can do. And move on. I'm still gonna mosh like crazy at shows. It's gonna suck now trying to get backstage at shows. You know security is gonna now be all buffed out. As if they weren't already.

I can't wait for the next Anthrax show.

Me and my friend also got wasted on Thursday. We thought we´d pay him a tribute by drinking his fave 7 Crown but there was no Crowns at the bar we were in, so we had to replace it with Jameson.
I still feel weird and sad. This shouldn´t have happened.

I ache. This is horrible. But lets not forget: The true tribute to Dimebag is not what we do now. I don't think he cares if I get drunk tonight. My tribute to Dimebag is that when some kid asks me what rocks, five years from now, I'll play Dimebag's music. That punk will be forever changed. Lets not get caught up in pity. There is nothing we can do to change what has happend, we can only affect the future. I, personally, will let every kid in my town know that Dimebag's music truly rocked, they will all sing his anthem.

but for now I am truly down... We can only find comfort in our friends...

" god has someone colouring his beard pink "

man that thought brings a huge grin to my face .

r.o.t.f.l.m.f.a.o.

( rolling on the floor laughing my fuckin ass off )

can just imagine the cheeky look on dimebags face as he is doing this .

would god look good with a pink beard ?.

I have visions of Dimebag dying Gods beard and pouring whiskey down his throat whilst jamming with Randy Rhoads, Cliff Burton, Jon Bonham and Bon Scott.

Dime wouldn't want any of us to get aggressive about wot has happened he would just want us all to get pissed out of our heads and crank Pantera or Damageplan out of the speakers.

"god has someone colouring his beard pink "

ye that's a good one!

times like these i really wish there was a heaven and hell. but me not being religious or anything...

but maybe religion can offer hope in times like these...