Brent, help me please!

hahaha...you're stuck...
jk...actually, go to your add/remove programs bud...or go into the program, tools options, there's an option to "run program when windows starts" uncheck that. If you don't sign in, it doesn't do anything. So don't worry bout it.

I'm not Brent but I think I can help you. If you open up messenger, and go into the General Tab, there are boxes to check for how messenger runs and you can get rid of the automatic features. I also have XP, and it was a pain in the ass til I found this.

The Man said:
When I reinstall Windows XP their gay ass messenger service is present from start and I can't figure out how to get it off. I know there's a way to delete it, but I forgot how. Can you help?

go to "Start", click "Run..."

when the box pops up type in "services.msc" without the " "

another window should pop up, find "Messenger" in the list

right click on it and go to "Properties"

where it says "Startup type:", set it to "Disabled"

and where it says "Service status:", click on "Stop"

this will turn it off completely and the program will not start on computer startup

The Man said:
When I reinstall Windows XP their gay ass messenger service is present from start and I can't figure out how to get it off. I know there's a way to delete it, but I forgot how. Can you help?
i got rif of it. thansk for the help everyone. now what about that goddamn aol shit that gets pinned to your start menu and favorites menu? i found it in the appropriate folders and deleted it so i think that's all. they're just links to those sites right?

remington69 said:
I think the only way of getting all that AOL shit off your system is to sell your soul.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Putting AOL on your computer is like joining a religious cult.

I have a "collection" of them. 2 microwaved, 1 broken from hitting on a desk, 1 cut with scissors, 1 scratched clean with a knife. Plus a SOL tin that was shot up by a friend of mine and me with a .22 at her parents farm.