Help me!! Someone... Give me advice!!

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
It's 5:05 AM here in Chicago... I'm not tired (which is good)... but I have a Calculus exam to make up tomorrow... I'm not ready for it... it's at 2 PM and I haven't been able to get motivated to study for it yet... any hints on how to get freakin motivated??? hehe

try it with rewards.
offer yourself something you like (chocolate, 10 mins of music, masturbating... whatever :D) in exchange for 1 hour of concentrated learning. do this over and over again till you learned the whole day

shit... i really gotta get off my lazy ass at this desk and actually go and work at my other desk... it looks so dark and cold over there... it's evil... evil in a bad way... opeth and katatonia... now that's evil in a good way... calculus.. worst of all evils

calculus is a joke to me. a joke i passed with 100s in collegue just skip the test write down a copy and we can help you out for a next oportunity, or this one if you can pull it off ( a friend once hidden an exam in his pack asked for permission to go to the bathroom when to his home his brother helped him came back and sneaked it with the other test...he got a 90 on that one no one ever knew )