Help me with an English project.

^ I always liked Mewtwo, although he was evil, he could talk. And was powerful. The original 150 is the greatest. Kids these days like the 500 pokemon they have now but the originals ruled.

Yeah, it was, then the game companies decided to add about 400 uncreative pokemon for the next pokemon generation.

yeah, I used to know everything about the first 150 (151 actually) and I mean everything. Then they started with the new series and I was like fuck it, I'm not doing this anymore.

I didn't mind the Gold and Silver versions but after that it got out of hand.

I love how this topic went from music for an English project to Pokemon talk.

Yeah I got silver, I liked how you could go back to kanto which made you finish the game with level 80's. I did like how they took the superiority out of fire, water and fire starters were the best. The grass sucked at first but got good later. I heard in the new pokemon games they would make the fire evolve into fire and psychic, and the water evolve into fighting and water and the grass evolve into grass and dark. So it basically turns the type advantage both ways.

As a side point to the original topic, play sick of you by Gwar.

I gave up on Pokemon after Pokemon Yellow. Then suddenly there's 9103. The TV show was awesome for the first season or so. Then that started sucking balls too.

I already presented the project a week ago.

Yeah the show did used to be good, I liked part of the Jhoto thing but not all.

Art of Losing by American Hi-Fi. If you go back a page you can read the funny story of my presentation.