HELP me WITH arcturus!!!

Arcturus is a pretty cool band. i have La Masquerade Infernale and The Sham Mirrors. they are pretty avant garde metal. they sound a bit like a creepy carnival metal band. their sound is a little off the wall, and take some getting used to. their albums before La Masquerade were just some symphonic black metal not unlike Dimmu Borgir.

I think "Aspera hiems Symfonia" still is their best album! Okay, I only have that, "La masquearde infernale" & "The sham mirrors", but out of those three I think it's clearly the best. I think "La..." sounds a bit too much like Bon Jovi or something, although it's okay. I could also have done without the electronic crap on it. I don't have any plans to buy/listen to "Disguised masters", although a guy I know, who more or less only listens to black metal said that it was alright!

the disguised masters has to be one of the worst albums I have ever heard!
the song alone is sang by a rapper with some strange mixing music.it's like limp bizkit doing a cover of it or something
the other 3 are way better

Disguised Masters is just a remix album.

I like it a lot though.

La Masquerade doesn't sound anything like Bon Jovi, what the hell are you talking about?