Help with Thrash

Draxx

Nefarious Angel
Nov 19, 2002
Visit site
Alright, I'm looking for some kickass thrash. I don't know of much so I ask for your help. Cash is limited so I'd like to download for now. Sites would help, or send them to me over AIM or MSN, or I could try Winmx, whatever. I just want some gnarly thrash. :D

STARCH! www.starchmusic.net make sure to take the flash site, you wont regret it. i reccomend a song called "we're sensative" :lol: trust me. its a riot. really anything by them is great. if you like old school thrash. old slayer, old metallica, iron maiden...

great music, really great guys. if you ever wanna party in norcal make sure you goto one of their shows!!!!
~gR~

we're sensative is under the tab "album 2"

dl it. once you do, you will understand why i am pushing it
~gR~

I'm having trouble witht he site. I shoot Fred, then it replays, I can't get int he site. I try clicking HTML and nothing happens.

wierd. you got the mp3 link from the other thread so i guess it dont really matter. you like?
~gR~

Testament- Pick up First Strike Still Deadly for a taste of their library.

Terror 2000- Straight up thrash, not much variation in the music, but great to listen when you want some aggresive thrash.

Darkane- Modern thrash with classical and death metal influences. Pick up Rusted Angel or Expanding Senses

Darkane Website

click on discography and then on official releases for some samples.

Dark Angel- Pick up the albums Darkness Descends and Time Does Not Heal.

Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Coroner - First four (R.I.P, Punishment of Decadence, No More Color, Mental Vortex)
Sepultura - Schizophrenia
Voivod - Killing Technology
Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence
Death Angel - The Ultra-Violence
Nuclear Assault - Game Over
Onslaught - The Force
Sodom - Agent Orange
Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Hateful Agony - Existance Is Punishment
Sacrifice - Forward To Termination
Sacrifice - Soldiers of Misfortune

For starters...

Roach, could you by any chance send me that song, perhaps over AIM or Yahoo! or whatever you might have? I read the lyrics and they seem killer, :lol: but for some reason, I can't download it from the MP3 site.

Originally posted by Nightmarez
Roach, could you by any chance send me that song, perhaps over AIM or Yahoo! or whatever you might have? I read the lyrics and they seem killer, :lol: but for some reason, I can't download it from the MP3 site.

i can send you the mp3, or i can send you a 5 track demo, if your in the states.
~gR~

Originally posted by genocide roach
i can send you the mp3, or i can send you a 5 track demo, if your in the states.
~gR~

The mp3's fine if you've got it. PM me with your AIM name... cause I'm still relatively new to UM and don't know how the PMing thing goes...... :cry: -_-