HELP!!!! Metal/rock groupes qui chantent en français

Sengir*Buendia

Baron of Macondo
Hey folks I'm searching for any metal/rock bands who sing in french. First because it's cool to hear metal in latin languages (i.e. Brujeria) second because it's a GREAT help when you're learning that language. Lacrimosa and Rammstein have been of great help for my improving my german.

So, any suggestions?? Just no pop music, cause that's easy to find... and boring to listen.

Vous pouvez parler en français, si vous voulez! (s'il vous plait!)

in my opinion, you wont find anything interesting to learn through metal french bands. You'd rather check french singers, like Keren Ann, Benjamin Biolay, Lynda Lemay, Carla Bruni, Yann Tiersen, etc.... The music might not interest you but at least they write decent lyrics and are not brainless posers.

Brassens lyrics would be a bit tricky for our friend though, i guess...But yeah why not? Then i want to add jacques Brel, who i find to be way better and emotionnal than Brassens...And then my friend, if you can learn french through Brel's lyrics, now you will be able to 4life all the girls you want haha

Lenore said:
in my opinion, you wont find anything interesting to learn through metal french bands. You'd rather check french singers, like Keren Ann, Benjamin Biolay, Lynda Lemay, Carla Bruni, Yann Tiersen, etc.... The music might not interest you but at least they write decent lyrics and are not brainless posers.

Carla Bruni :OMG: is she not that italian super model chancing her arm at sing sing?

vanessa paradis- sho lo taxi or something, sexy bitch :lol:

Lenore said:
Brassens lyrics would be a bit tricky for our friend though, i guess...But yeah why not? Then i want to add jacques Brel, who i find to be way better and emotionnal than Brassens...And then my friend, if you can learn french through Brel's lyrics, now you will be able to 4life all the girls you want haha

i went to school with a guy called Jack L, he did an album tribute to him, good singer, but his own songs are lame, Jack L's i.e.

ikeaboy said:
Carla Bruni :OMG: is she not that italian super model chancing her arm at sing sing?
Haha yeah that's her, and amazingly she did a nice job on her record (though she's been helped of course)

i went to school with a guy called Jack L, he did an album tribute to him, good singer, but his own songs are lame, Jack L's i.e.
Any chance to hear this somewhere? i'd be curious to hear:D

Lenore said:
Haha yeah that's her, and amazingly she did a nice job on her record (though she's been helped of course)

Any chance to hear this somewhere? i'd be curious to hear:D

heres his site wth some mp3's, he worked as a mechanic here in Athy town with his dad before all this. the album you want is his first called 'Wax' hard to find these days

www.jacklukeman.com

some more info here, says hes 26 there but hes 30 now, never changed the gothic looks, he introduced me to dead can dance many years ago.

Jack L