help pls

S.I.D.

still alive
Nov 27, 2005
Asia
hey guys, i (f) need ur help.
i like to trip o_O on a lotta things like music :headbang: n weed (hash) :Smokin: , but especially alcohol :kickass: . i used to be a bit more than a social drinker off late, guzzling 24/7, starting right in the morning under the shower with some bacardi. so then my parents sent me to d-tox for 3 weeks where i was put on treatment with loads of medication :zombie: right now i'm taking some blue anti-abuse pills which keep me off alcohol. i have to take those pills twice daily and have been doing so since nearly 3 months. my parents want me to stay on the pills and off alcohol for the next 1 year but i'd rather kill myself before that. as long as i take those pills, my stomach cant digest alcohol and if i drink even a few sips i will start pukin big-time. cuz i cheat a lot, my parents always check my mouth to make sure i have really taken the pill. now i need ur help to tell me how i can not take the pill or just pretend to take the pill n fool my parents. i really badly wanna drink again n i'm goin totally crazy these days. pls suggest some ways to get me back to some alcohol without my parents noticing. n if u think i should have a serious talk with my stubborn parents, then give me some good clues as to what to tell them so that they are convinced i can drink again.
thx so much

dilema1362 said:
You, my good sir, are an idiot.

Congradulations.

1. well thanx a lot. this wasnt exactly the replyi needed.
2. n call me madam, not sir.
3. if u cant put urself in my position n got nothing intelligent to say, then pls dont comment.

do u want alcohol because ur an addict, in that case you should stay on the pills, because if u dont, you while just go back into drinking non stop. If you want alcohol because you really like the taste, drink bear with no alcohol.
If this doesnt suit you and your a real addict and dont give a fuck whether you are alive the next day or dead, you dont need to trick ur parents. Tell them to fuck off and dont take the pill at all. And besides, how old are you? If your under 18 and not legally independant from your parents, you should do as they say, but if ur over 18, dont give a fuck about then, tell them to fuck off and just drink!

dude, im giving u advice but i agree with all the other guys: Ur a fuckin adict and you should stop drinking!

Fuck,dude,you seem despret...I can just tell you to try to puke after taking pills to throw them out...I really really don't have better idea...Maybe you should just tell them to fuck off...That's a pretty weird situation.Try to stand up for urself.Or try,I know how hard that would be,but try to forget about alcohol.

ChildOfADown said:
dude, im giving u advice but i agree with all the other guys: Ur a fuckin adict and you should stop drinking!

So agreed. There are better things to do in life, than getting drunk and high.

If one thinks getting high and drunk is the purpose of life, then i think that person is a sorry bag of shit that needs help.

Muffin said:

If one thinks getting high and drunk is the purpose of life, then i think that person is a sorry bag of shit that needs help.
+1

If your a fucking addict, just stop completly and worship those pills. Take alchol only if you can handle it.

Muffin said:

+1

getting drunk once in a while is ok... but fuck dude... waking up with bacardi!!! GROW UP!!!!

S.I.D. said:
1. well thanx a lot. this wasnt exactly the replyi needed.
2. n call me madam, not sir.
3. if u cant put urself in my position n got nothing intelligent to say, then pls dont comment.

go ahead and listen to some emo.