HELP SPREAD THE NEWS!

mistymountaingrlrocks

Unjustified!!!
Jun 17, 2003
nyc
Visit site
Many of the bands from Gigantour are being played on Sirius Radio. I've heard almost all of them ; except our beloved SX. Therefore, we need everyone to call: 1-877-33-SIRIUS or 877-33-747487. Put in station #--- 027 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR JOSE at Hard Attack!
They promised to play them if they got more requests. Even if you are not a subscriber this will help the band out I'm sure. I for one would love turn on the radio and rock out to SX! :headbang: Spread the news! :yell:

mistymountaingrlrocks said:
Many of the bands from Gigantour are being played on Sirius Radio. I've heard almost all of them ; except our beloved SX. Therefore, we need everyone to call: 1-877-33-SIRIUS or 877-33-747487. Put in station #--- 027 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR JOSE at Hard Attack!
They promised to play them if they got more requests. Even if you are not a subscriber this will help the band out I'm sure. I for one would love turn on the radio and rock out to SX! :headbang: Spread the news! :yell:

whats the email adress?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
who cares if they get played on sirius. if i want to hear sx i will put the cd in.
If they get played on SIRIUS, more people will hear the music, more people will then buy the CDs and attend the concerts, bringing in more revenue for the band. You want Symphony X to be successful, don't you?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
who cares if they get played on sirius. if i want to hear sx i will put the cd in.
Why must there always be a JACKASS on the forums! Wouldn't you like to see SX on a Mainstage or on a tour bigger than their past tours. Or maybe see them more than once every two years. If everyone had your attitude only the same people that come on here will ever get to know them. It's called the record business GENUIUS! I'm sure they are happy for your purchase but they would be happier doing their own GIGANTOUR one day. :yell: and it starts with the phone call! :Smug:

*ahem* No need for name calling. Those who want to participate can participate..those who don't should just move along.

That said, this is a cool idea..I'll post this info to the mailing lists too, at least some of the 3000+ people there will likely want to join in. :)

Jax said:
*ahem* No need for name calling. Those who want to participate can participate..those who don't should just move along.

That said, this is a cool idea..I'll post this info to the mailing lists too, at least some of the 3000+ people there will likely want to join in. :)

Thanks a bunch! Sorry, get a little heated sometimes :hotjump: Sounds like a plan :) You rock :headbang:

damn calm down folks. i just said that i dont listen to the radio so why should i vote. so who is the "jackass" now?

and i could care less if they are successful. that just means less kerrang kiddies wearing their shirts and screaming out their lyrics.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
damn calm down folks. i just said that i dont listen to the radio so why should i vote. so who is the "jackass" now?

and i could care less if they are successful. that just means less kerrang kiddies wearing their shirts and screaming out their lyrics.

Well If i was living on the STATES.. I'd vote for them blindly.. I do really want them to become successful :) also.. because this way they have more FANS... that means they sell more CDs... That means they Earn more money.. and that MEANS... COOL LIVE DVD's and stuff and more CDs and more and more!!!
tickled.gif
tickled.gif
tickled.gif
!! Lmao

Duh! I just Voted through the website ;) CARRY ON!
jump3.gif

Hey Wzup everyone, if you do not own Sirius perhaps now is the time to get on board with it. Sirius played Symphony X tonight on Jose's show, the 1st song aired was Smoke and Mirrors. The Odyssey CD will be delivered tomorrow and more songs from Symphony X will be added as well as tracks from the new Dream Theater CD.

Keep your fingers crossed because Sirius may possibly add a one hour prog/power metal show to the Hard Attack channel. If you think that is a good idea, feel free to let them know how you feel about it.

Got other bands you really want Sirius to play? Let them know! They always respect their listeners.

Peace!

TechX said:
Hey Wzup everyone, if you do not own Sirius perhaps now is the time to get on board with it. Sirius played Symphony X tonight on Jose's show, the 1st song aired was Smoke and Mirrors. The Odyssey CD will be delivered tomorrow and more songs from Symphony X will be added as well as tracks from the new Dream Theater CD.

Keep your fingers crossed because Sirius may possibly add a one hour prog/power metal show to the Hard Attack channel. If you think that is a good idea, feel free to let them know how you feel about it.

Got other bands you really want Sirius to play? Let them know! They always respect their listeners.

Peace!
AWESOME! Keep up the good work :headbang: