Help this guy out

You people seem to know the secrets of getting laid. Granted, metalheads are rapists, but still...
Pointers? XD

Somehow I doubt his being a wuss is the root of his lack of success with women.

You don't know how wrong this is, being a wuss does a lot more damage than you believe it does.

doing anything she asks me to do.

I wonder what the fuck is he going to do if she asks him to bend over and get a dildo up his ass :lol:! Anyways, it really does take a loser to make such a plea.

His friend...man I would hit that all the way into the next century. I hope he succeeds.

edit: Hold on, isn't that whole thing a hoax? I vaguely remember seeing something just like this a couple years ago. The one from 2006 was apparently fake. http://avirginsplea.blogspot.com/

Somehow I doubt his being a wuss is the root of his lack of success with women.

Some people are just unlucky. This is a big world & a lot of shit goes on. Somewhere out there I'm sure there is a really good looking guy who can't get laid, & the same goes for women. I'm sure there are many, it's just very uncommon; but it's out there for sure.

The virgin guy sounds like he got hurt pretty bad. I had an ex fuck me up pretty bad too, although she wasn't cheating. I don't know what the guy's going through, but I can imagine his views on not trusting women. I don't trust women anymore myself. He just needs to use that to his advantage & try to go about getting laid the right way, no strings attached.

:lol:

avirginspleashop.1.jpg

Its all a bunch of bull
Gee, that looks interesting, I think I will click on it

Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save up to 40% on fuel costs!

Cmon, people